Post your photography!!

10620232_1035935249765542_58198522497499394_o.jpg

Traditionally bulgogi shouldn't be spicy. It's a nice balance between sweet and savory. These days however, some restaurants are trying to reinvent the wheel and making spicy bulgogi, cheesy bulgogi, etc...

For me, some things that are so classic, should be left alone and only refined in basic elements of flavor.

This has totally made me crave bulgogi now...

This is a nice image to look at after the weather we've had here in Chicago and all around the midwest.

Haha1 i took this photo about six months ago, thus it was nice and warm. I am a bit under the weather at the moment and I hope I shall get better tomorrow.

Any details of how you did it?

I used a polaroid slide copier that attaches to the lens. I'm still thinking of sending some off to be put on CD because I don't think these copy slides as sharp as they look on the slide. It was taken by a Contax RTSII and a 50mm planar lens. It was copied using a Nikon D40X and 18 - 55mm kit lens.

Interesting how this guy below did it. Seemed to get real good results.

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2012/...-or-why-i-kept-my-big-dslr-by-stefan-schmidt/

I think I've seen similar methods on you tube. It seems that the best lens type to use is a macro lens.
I wish somebody had made a digital back that could fit my Contax then I would still be using it. It had a very sensitive shutter button. I had to keep my finger away from it as it only took a feather-light touch to take a picture. This actually made taking a picture easier once I got used to it. It is also a heavy camera especially compared to my DSLR but perfectly balanced and a joy to use.

I think I've seen similar methods on you tube. It seems that the best lens type to use is a macro lens.
I wish somebody had made a digital back that could fit my Contax then I would still be using it. It had a very sensitive shutter button. I had to keep my finger away from it as it only took a feather-light touch to take a picture. This actually made taking a picture easier once I got used to it. It is also a heavy camera especially compared to my DSLR but perfectly balanced and a joy to use.

I know what you're saying. My Nikon N90S was my all time favorite camera. I would love a digital version of it.

Back
Top Bottom