Yamaha CR-600 advice

Hi guys. I know this is an old thread and not only that it's my first post but I just came by a YAMAHA CR-600 myself. The trouble is that it died about 10 minutes after firing it up. I was going to use it as a power amp for my nad pre and I fired it up and got as far as connecting one of the speaker and it sounded good. Played for a few minutes and then suddenly the volume started sinking until it vanished. Now everything lights up as before and the tuner seems to be picking up a signal but I'm getting no sound in any way shape or form.

If anyone has any clues I'd be very appreciative.

Do you hear a relay "click" shortly after power up?

Hi guys. I know this is an old thread and not only that it's my first post but I just came by a YAMAHA CR-600 myself. The trouble is that it died about 10 minutes after firing it up. I was going to use it as a power amp for my nad pre and I fired it up and got as far as connecting one of the speaker and it sounded good. Played for a few minutes and then suddenly the volume started sinking until it vanished. Now everything lights up as before and the tuner seems to be picking up a signal but I'm getting no sound in any way shape or form.

If anyone has any clues I'd be very appreciative.

might want to start your own thread for it... But I'm sure we can figure it out!

Tapatalk on SGS2 ICS

Back
Top Bottom