What's your latest audio purchase?

my shopping spree from last week

1) sony Taf 707 es. the 'mosfet' thing kept bugging me so i had to get it to see how it sounds and compare it to my sansui au x 911dg
2) Pioneer ct w 900r, a very decent double deck which i hope it will get a lot of use.

i am still awaiting their delivery. i hope they all arrive safely.

the pics should be of the actual units

Attachments

• ta f 707es.jpg
    ta f 707es.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 21
  • CT-W900R%20(4).jpg
    CT-W900R%20(4).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 17
I bought, don't laugh, Logitech s715i Ipod speakers for $35 including shipping.
They have great reviews, if anyone is looking for an Ipod or Iphone speakers. Also has Aux in, so it could work as a computer speaker as well.
Heck, you could even plug in a CD player if you wanted...

Can't wait to get it.

Hardly Hifi - and not worthy of this web sight, but I needed affordable speakers for my music students - can't convince parents to folk out thousands for a true hifi :(

Sony MZ-N1 and a bunch of mini discs, and a new cartridge for my turntable so that I can start archiving my vinyl.

I'd got bored of not being able to listen to them outside of the house and putting them onto the computer was just a bit too much of a ball ache. Plus I feel a bit of nostalgia for the old minidisc, it was the format I was using when I got properly into music.

I just got a very yellow spin clean record washer and a Denon DL-110 cartridge. Been cleaning records for the past 2 days! :D

Back
Top Bottom