October 15th 2011 - The Oktoberfrankenfest get together is GO!

w1jim

I can fix it but good...
Subscriber
The Oktoberfrankenfest get together is a GO!

Saturday Oct 15th, 2011
At Franks shop-
55 Sterling Street
Clinton Ma 01510
Just over the railroad tracks (kinda like Alice's Restaurant but not in an old church).

We would like some people to step up and take ome responsibility for food planning / preperation. Perhaps people can contribute a few bucks or we can have assignments for what food people bring - discuss!

The swap / sell tables will be a given as usual and people can bring their favorite toys and systems to set up.

Please spread the word to anyone and everyone in the New England area to attend.

JimB

Last edited:
I'll be there, barring any unforeseen soycumstances. Might even try hauling the Paradigm Studio Monitors in this time... :scratch2:
-Adam

I'll be there again this year!

I should have a bunch of stuff for the swap table too.

:thmbsp:

Might try to make it, depends on the kids schedules as usual. They just discovered horses. I think I am doomed!

Since most of us are subscribers I posted a swap thread on Barter Town.

I know that there is no date that all of us can make but hopefully the fifteenth works for most of us.

Now I have to decide what neato system to bring that doesn't make me lame from transporting it.
Hmmm :scratch2::scratch2:

I am more than happy to bring some goodies and contribute some cashola
for the Frankfest.

Maybe we could put out a donation Jar to help defray some costs of operating that wonderful laser machine and to cover some of the electricity
that these old vintage HIGH POWER amps and receivers use:D(of course tube amps would have a higher premium,LOL).

As for the swap table ive got some polk monitor 10's and 7's and maybe a nice pair of ADS l1230's:music:

Hope to see you all there.

Gig.

I'm in!

Had a great time last Feb, will bring some tube amps that - hold on now - ACTUALLY WORK - and perhaps some cool speakers to demo.

I might also have some interesting historic Audio / Hifi stuff to show off / demo.

Stuff for sale / swap table a must.

Looking forward to hearing Franks A7's this time- Missed them the last time and have yet to have a listen to real horns...

AudioDon - will you be able to make it?

-Ian

October weekends are crazy for my family, what with marching band and high school play rehearsals. I'll know better as the date approaches.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jim.

I am in need of a tube amp, however...

Rob

I think I can make it my first AK GTG. I'll probably have a pair of ADS 210s and maybe an RTR deck or two for the swap table.

--Dan

I will see if I can make it.

If you come you can stay at my place and save the cost of a room. Door is open for ya.

I'll be bringing some different sound reinforcement items. I guess John is bringing the Ecstacy and bottled water. :D

Paul

I'll bring cheese and crackers and some bread as i did last time. That stuff went pretty well.
I can also bring any equipment someone might like to see or hear. I'm sure I'll have some interesting tube stuff. My mind is still on vacation so I won't dwell too deeply on it for right now.

Any requests?

Jim,
Is this location wheelchair accessible? Thanks.
James
While not specifically wheelchair accessible Paul aka thedelihaus usually makes it an is also in a WC.
Once you get there we'd need to organize a team of healthy young studs to carry you up the stairs at the loading dock and then you'd be good-to-go.
Just let me know and I'll give you my cell number and you can call when you get there.

Back
Top Bottom