Let's Twang it up KC style!

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
OK guys, I'm planning early so hopefully we can get some AK'ers from farther away. October or September would be the likely choices for good weather, but some luck will help too. Let's get it figured out, I'm 100% flexible (except my knees). Whatcha think fellers?

I was leaning toward Sept. if it will work for everyone. So let's get a list up. I can house a few folks, best to bring yourself an inflatable mattress. Ray has dibs on the AC vent under the main rig. It should be a HUGE swap table this year chocked full of tubeage type stuff (I'm overstocked bad). I think we will stick with BBQ Ribs as they are always well received, and of course there will be the traditional "brownies" for those who want to try and make my rig sound good. This may be the last one until I get retired fellas. I'm working my balls off towards that goal but it's still 2 or 3 years out so you best make this'un. Hotels are plentiful and very affordable as is most stuff in the area. As always, all are welcome, and we can hook up anything you want to bring. Food and refreshments will be provided, but BYOB on the beer and whisky type drinks. Ask questions here, except for directions to my place, PM me for that.

OH, I plan to hook up my big horn rig on the dock, so we should get plenty of pontoon boats anchoring. If you have to ask why this is a good thing, you may be too old to care. :D

October or September works for me. I'll bring some Single Malt if that's OK after last time. :D

I'm in just as long as it's not the 1st or 3rd weekend of September. You know me, just ask if you need anything. Still have that big ass grill on wheels and some extra folding tables.

I'm in just as long as it's not the 1st or 3rd weekend of September. You know me, just ask if you need anything. Still have that big ass grill on wheels and some extra folding tables.

OK, does anyone else have dates that won't work? That is what we need to figure out first, then we can set the date. :banana:

Aha! I found it! My calendar is clear for now until wifey decides to change it.
Bring some decent beans Nick and I'll bring my unopened bottle of Blanton's I have been itching to open. Let us know if you want us to bring anything else jay.

It's typically on Saturday, and there's always a couple folks around for Sunday breakfast. Mostly out of towners getting ready to hit the road.

Back
Top Bottom