Congratulations to Rachel For Taves CES Success

moray james

This past weekend Rachel did something a little bit different. Grant Fidelity was at the Toronto Taves Consumer Electronics Show in Toronto. Grant Fidelity is all about high performance at low prices. This year Rachel decided to show folks the lineage of the excellent Chinese electronics that she sells. So displayed this year at the show were the two flagship amplifiers from Jungson (solid state) and Psvane (tubes). To demonstrate these fine amplifiers Rachel brought in a brand new open baffle full range loudspeakers from PureAudioProject and the brain child of Ze’ev Schlik. I was fortunate enough to provide my analog and digital interconnects along with my modified Sony DVD player and my AC noise reduction devices. This turned out to be a one two three knock out success as 6 Moons Reviewer Tim Smith declared the Grant Fidelity room as "Best Sound at the Taves 2014 Show". What a great experience and what a wonderful time playing and listening to music. Thanks to Rachel and Ze'ev for making all of this possible. I think that Ian is feeling very pleased right now. Best regards Moray James.

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/taves2014/3.html

That is awesome!

Rachel has always quickly and completely answered my question on the products Grant Fidelity offers.

I must have been in and out of that room a dozen times, and I just loved that system. I'll have to get my pictures up and my comments in my TAVES thread.

As an aside, Rachel is about as nice and charming a lady as I can imagine. It was a real pleasure chatting with her. Definitely the kind of person I would like to do business with.

I have bought a few things from Grant Fidelity and have always had a positive experience. Rachel is very good to deal with and I am glad to hear of her success at TAVES. Well done!

Thank you for everyone's encouragement.

The PureAudioProject Trio15 TB is the very first product that Grant Fidelity take on as non-Chinese origin product since Ian's passing on July 31st, 2014. It's a truly international development including design in Israel, wood work in USA and Germany, metal work in Germany / Israel and future wood work in Canada, driver from USA and Taiwan. I am thrilled that the PureAudioProject Trio15 TB speakers match so well with our flagship Psvane T845+T417 tube amp sets. These massive tube amps didn't get a chance to be properly introduced as right after we imported them, Ian was ill and we started a 2-year cancer journey who unavoidably put business behind Ian's wellbeing. I am glad that I finally had a chance to give these amps a fair opportunity to be known by the market and the sound is truly magically for this combination at the show.

I must also sincerely thank Ze'ev Schlik from PureAudioProject (see picture below) to come all the way from Israel to support our premier introduction of his open baffle speakers to the Canadian market. I first met Ze'ev at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in early Oct 2014. I appreciate his vision and faith in me by partnering up with Grant Fidelity for the Canadian market only after some short conversation during RMAF 2014. Without his support and trust in Grant Fidelity, we wouldn't be able to make our presence at TAVES 2014 as successful as it has become.

The system was powered by Moray James Cables (power products and interconnects). Although this particular setup isn't our typical Grant Fidelity set up under $10k - we would like to send a clear message that how good (Psvane) tubes / tube amps from China have become, so are speakers bearing relatively new brands. The synergy works among the equipment, so are the people in front of and behind the scene who helped me to put the show together in a very short notice (preparation only started after mid September 2014). My heart-felt 'thank you' to all of them to make it possible for Grant Fidelity to return the audio scene with an ever strong re-entrance, and I personally look forward to future days to continue serve our loyal past customers and valuable new friends.

We had the honor to play Ian's favorite Genesis track at TAVES show when Ian's lifelong best friend Mark Yeats came by to drop off our late arrival DAC's. I hope the music played on the wonderful sounding system can reach to Ian no matter where his spirit is today, and he will be pleased that his endeavor / dedication to audio continues.

With love, gratitude and never-compromised integrity,

Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

PureAudioProject-Zeev-at-Grant-Fidelity.jpg

Last edited:
From what I have read it was one of the three best rooms at the show. Awesome and congrats. Looks wonderful as well.

It was certainly one of my favorite rooms at the show; loved those open baffles and amps - congrats Rachel!

Rachel, can you tell me about the crossover used with the Trio15 TB speakers? Is it of a special design, for the OBs, or do they use an active crossover? Thanks.

cubdog

Rachel, can you tell me about the crossover used with the Trio15 TB speakers? Is it of a special design, for the OBs, or do they use an active crossover? Thanks.

cubdog

Can you send me an email to grantfidelity at gmail dot com about this question? I will have the designer Ze'ev @ PureAudioProject to get back to you directly but I need your email address..

Best,
Rachel @Grant Fidelity

Can you send me an email to grantfidelity at gmail dot com about this question? I will have the designer Ze'ev @ PureAudioProject to get back to you directly but I need your email address..

Best,
Rachel @Grant Fidelity

Will do. Thanks Rachel.

cubdog

Back
Top Bottom