Chicago Audio Fest March 2013?

Why March? There's a tremendous amount of local attractions but March can be a brutal month for travel or to be outside enjoying the city.

Sweet. We are already a city blessed with a lot of audio stuff. This just adds to it. As for March, I'm all for it. There's nothing else to do in march and this is out by O'hare anyway- no reason to walk anywhere out in Rosemont. Boooooooring.

Yes, I heard about this last week, and it sounds intriguing, especially since the last serious audio show in the area was Hifi '99, the Stereophile show. I should think there will be a lot of pent up interest.

Perhaps AK will have a presence. I'll be there. However, it does fall near the historic late February, early March date for "Robiefest" (AKA the AK Members Chicago-Area Get Together).

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

We can all go visit JohnVF in his hometown! Nice

Happy Listener!:beatnik:

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Yep John, I thought the train from Motown might be a good way to travel, no fuss, no muss... well, holy crap, that's out. This is kind of out past downtown proper, isn't it? Guess it means driving the Mini Cooper out, hope it doesn't snow... March is iffy. Ha, ha

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom