June 23rd - boston / western MA AK Day @ Markus' Place

Are you referring to potential political leanings or dominant hand? Wrong on the first point, correct on the second one!
ooh, no politics! no politics!!

(fingers in ears) I'm not listening! la-la-la...

They say that "Leftys are the only people in their Right minds"... but looking at the trio of us, I dunno if I believe it...

Pictures courtesy of Sixcats!

OK - to try and squeak in as many as possible, I made little photo collages;

I'll edit later with names to the faces :thmbsp:

too much to do today . . .

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 48
  • collage2.jpg
    collage2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 50
  • collage1.jpg
    collage1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 42
  • collage3.jpg
    collage3.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 44
  • collage4.jpg
    collage4.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 48
  • collage5.jpg
    collage5.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 48
  • collage6.jpg
    collage6.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 43
Markus, SixCats, nice job on the photos. However, one look at the photos of me and I was suddenly reminded of the photographic term "subject failure" :D

Seriously -- thanks for posting them. Evidence a good time was had by all! :yes:

huh . . .yeeeaaaaahhhh . . . BONFIRE . . . didn't end up happening :no:

just one of those things we didn;t get around to - to busy listening to tooooonz :thmbsp:

I'm sure mhardy has contemplating somethign profound having to do with Allisons , recapping tube amps, or dressing power cords :D

WhiteSE - currently, the JE Labs OB's have 1957 / 58 vintage RCA console drivers; the tall OB line arrays have 8 60's era KLH 4.5 inch drivers per side, plus a radio shack Lineaum tweeter per side (and hiding under the end tables are a KLH model 6 sans tweeter per side to fill in da bass :music:

what the heck was I sneering at?

I think it was the fact that Markus ended up with the chaps at the end of the night, and not you...:scratch2:

What a great looking bunch of enthusiasts! A very handsome group indeed!

Especially that fella in the dark grey shirt with white bunny on it, and the vintage '70s retro sunglasses.:D

Markus was discussing what songs were a hit at the AK fest, a sort of "Best Of..." of the weekend.

anything that really struck anyone's fancy? Anything that, if I were able to get a few copys of, people would like to hear?

Pm- me if interested...

now that im back

id like to thank you guys for having me and one of my roommates over we had a great time!!! man those allisions, and the ar 3's:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
my face is now on the web.... :scratch2: hmmm, does that mean im famous now hahahahahahaha!! i wanna thank who it was for the pioneer t.t. im thinking it was hmmm not a clue im sorry but he was from conn. by the way she plays nice!! i was listening to the beatles white alum last nite on vinyl. wow but thanks guys im hoping that ill be able to make it to delis place this yr also!! hey sixcats what a nice pic of us huh? hahaha yikes ive got to take some pics when i go to delis jimi

Back
Top Bottom