Twangfest #1 aka Fall KC Get - Together Attendees

TOO LOUD???

Twangfest #1 aka Fall KC Get - Together Sign up

Ok folks the list forms here. I'll run this like Grumpy's signups if you'll be attending Jaymanaa's fall get together 10/03/2009, here forth known as Twangfest 1.
Please post your name and number attending in this thread so I can make a list.:smoke:

Last edited:
The List

Jaymanaa and family
Acoustic
battradio
Big Tex
cableguy
cubby01
DENNYDOG
Doucanoe
d-ray657
Endspec
inkman69
kurtgo
Mave
MarkAnderson
~Maxx
MrBill KC
numa
omaharj
orionkc
RayW
Retro Stereo
Russellc
Splatter Pak
stereocuuple
TOO LOUD???

Last edited:
Russellc

I'll be there, it'l just be me!
Rybeam will likely be coming along, but he'll sign himself in.

Russellc

D-Ray will be there and take a shift of grill duty too. I might try to unionize the other grillers, though.:D

Regards,

D-Ray

I will be there too, ready for grill duty too. Just me this time though.

Last edited:
Hey, who got that Panasonic VHS player from me in June?

I just found the remote for it if you're interested.

Retro

D-Ray will be there and take a shift of grill duty too. I might try to unionize the other grillers, though.:D

Regards,

D-Ray

Will there be a pension fund involved? Will they help me finance a nudie bar?
Just wonder'in

Russellc

Will there be a pension fund involved? Will they help me finance a nudie bar?
Just wonder'in

Russellc
You bet! Not a problem.
I'm planning on making it,but gotta check dates for our fall festival.Got to do the community service thing(strictly voluntary :D) and set up the PA,get a couple bands and entertainment and such.If the radio station doesn't show they might make me announce the parade floats.I only do this stuff twice a year,can't let 'em down!

Add me to the list. I will be number 14 I believe. Well only 65 day to go/wait!!!!!

Last edited:
i clearly need to scroll further down the forum listing more often. Just now seeing this thread. Thought I Yea'd in earlier but maybe not .. I plan on plan on showing up. Let me know what I can do to help out.

Back
Top Bottom