Craziest Ad...hope a member got these.

Guest108

I actually talked to the guy, but he's two hours away and be said his phone is blowing up. First come first serve so no point for me. I offered to PayPal but that also didn't work. This is ridiculous...

9a9u6ydu.jpg

Last edited:
I'm about three hours away, wanna race? :D Crazy deal right there! It looks like a storage unit. Someone lost big time.

I bet the average AKer would be hard pressed to use 1 or 2 items out of that pile, not worth the aggravation IMO.

I'd take those power amps!

I bet the average AKer would be hard pressed to use 1 or 2 items out of that pile, not worth the aggravation IMO.

You need to experience serious amplifier power to understand its value, IMHO.

You need to experience serious amplifier power to understand its value, IMHO.
What does that mean? I bought a Krell amp that required two grown men to move, brand new from the dealer. I think I've experienced far more power than any Nakamichi can produce...

Well, I didn't get it and the post is down. Hope the lucky party comes forward!

post was taken down no more than 30 mins after it was posted. i told a friend in the Bay Area about it and he said by the time he called someone was on their way to pick it up........ :(

Dear lord! Those Parasounds are great, I have one.. They only weigh 85 lbs a piece!

What a deal! I hope an AKer got there!

Any amp you can carry by yourself is too small..

What does that mean? I bought a Krell amp that required two grown men to move, brand new from the dealer. I think I've experienced far more power than any Nakamichi can produce...

It means that people who are used to living with 25 or 60 watts don't expect the improvement in dynamic impact and woofer control a big amp can provide, or think high power is only needed for lease-breaking levels.

Most people would consider the pictured amps very high in power. I presumed that you didn't consider that important; I guess I presumed wrong!

As you can see, lots of AK members want or need cost-effective gear.

Back
Top Bottom