What in the world is this seller thinking?

Not all of his items are like that, just some. I've seen sellers do this when they are selling an item to a specific individual through ebay and really don't want others bidding on it. But I don't know if that the case here. Does seem a little odd.

That was before they dropped it in this (hear) Creek.I know JAKE it here somewhere,oh well the new owner will find it.

The picture illustrates how it feels to hear the incredible sound of a vintage Yamaha receiver.

So I got a reply back from this seller (I just had to ask), and apparently he is just plain lazy. Not only does he have the wrong item on the title, but he also has the wrong item listed in the description as well. He also states that he's sold before, but has zero seller feedback. A real go getter! I'm not going to even try to understand:no:

"Hi, and thanks for your concern, and the heads up on model number.
The Yamaha is a CA-700.

The pics are simply Windows "sample" pics that are readily available for quick download to Ebay when listing is created, as Ebay requires at least one Pic. I wear many hats and can only devote so much time to Ebay. Prepping and taking pics require time. I get them posted when I can; Sometimes I sell before posting pic and that saves me some time.

I just acquired a rare Fisher 173 that I will be listing soon."

Back
Top Bottom