Fisher K-10 SPACEXPANDER

:music:
Hi Folks
I just thought I would mention that I purchased a K-10 Spacexpander unit a short while ago on Ebay. It was no small purchase. Came with all the original hook ups, contol pod and even the original box and all original tubes.
I just got it mounted and hooked up. I have my graphic equalizer running off the Reverb hook ups on the pre amp/tuner and then the K-10 running off the equalizer then back to the preamp Reverb hook ups.
The sound is really amazing!! I have about 20% reverb in the siginal and it actually makes the sound so much more "present" almost like you have added another set of speakers in the listening space.
I guess Avery and his engineers had a great idea.
I have a 1965 Ambassador fully restored with 3 sets of additional speakers through out the house all powered easily by the Fisher. What a fantastic unit.
Of course I'm just preaching to the quoir!!!
I was wondering if any of my fellow Fisher dudes have had any experience with a K-10?
My best to you all
George

Damn George! You really went Hog Wild on the Ambassador. Might have to try that on the Futura (if I can find a K-10 within reason.). Good to hear it's still kicking a** and taking names.

Larry

Years ago when reverbs were the rage a lot of customers had these Fisher setups. I felt they did better with mono oe 3-speaker systems than 2-channel.

Back
Top Bottom