I finally got kenwood!!!

rotelrx503

I FINALLY GOT KENWOOD!!! Ka8004, with kt8005 tuner. Came with a dual 1229. All with original manuals. All for 60!!!!!!!:banana: sounds AMAZING :music:

Attachments

• 20140408_093229.jpg
    20140408_093229.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 164
All top units in their day. Now to get a decent picture taken, that is a lot of cleaning.

I would stack them with the amp on top. Much better cooling since these sit tight together.

How does it compare to your marantz?

Gotta tell you otherwise. That Kenwood is a sweet piece of gear. Better than Marantz. You did well with that purchase. Kenwood tuners are the tops, too.

Happy Kenwood owner!

I have owned a Kentwood 11iii for several.years and I love it.It has nevrr let me down.It can handle any speaker I throw at it, rite now- running 2 Sony SSM7,pr of N.E.A.R. 50M, and 2 Jennigs Contrara MK11, that I personally refinished (solid walnut cabs) and all sound exquisite. I had the amp gone thru once when I first purchased, and its like Ole Faithful, incredible fidelity and warmth.Very pleased with it.

I FINALLY GOT KENWOOD!!! Ka8004, with kt8005 tuner. Came with a dual 1229. All with original manuals. All for 60!!!!!!!:banana: sounds AMAZING :music:[/Q

Hello rotelrx503,

If you have Kenwood KA8004 service manual, I have this amp to be refurbished and need to replace caps and other components. I am finding it very tedious to locate component based on Circuit diagram which is available. I need PCB layout for the board as many components are replaced and I want to bring it to original spec.

Thanks,
mojo

Service Manual/User Manual and a schematic is needed on a Kenwood KT 8005 tuner I just purchased. Does anyone have any tested mods for his as well? The seller has good ratings and said it works great, just trying to gather together all the related materials just in case I either need or better still decide to do a restoration on this once I get through the stuff already in line, lol.
Thanks for reading
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom