AK Bracket Game is Back!

313guy

Just a modern guy.
Subscriber
March is here, and with March comes Madness!!

Anyone interested in getting into the Bracket Game, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you an invitation. We have been playing this for several years. It's free, it's fun, and it gives you an excuse to watch all that basketball this month!!

I sent out invitations already to folks whose emails weren't hidden the past few years. Beyond that I need to hear from you. Unlike the fantasy games, there is no limit (that I am aware of) to how many players we can have. I say the more the merrier!!

Selection Sunday is just two weeks away.

Last edited:
I'm there although my pre-season, Top 10 ranked 'Horns will probably just get to spend their post-season at Madison Square Garden.

F'n Rick Barnes...

I'm there although my pre-season, Top 10 ranked 'Horns will probably just get to spend their post-season at Madison Square Garden.

F'n Rick Barnes...

Heehee, consider Rick a gift from the ACC along with Mack Brown :D
Hard to believe but Rick Barnes and Dean Smith almost came to blows during 1995 ACC Tourney.

Roger

Heehee, consider Rick a gift from the ACC along with Mack Brown :D
Hard to believe but Rick Barnes and Dean Smith almost came to blows during 1995 ACC Tourney.

Roger

And the way I heard it, there were some fans who wanted Barnes to replace Dean Smith because he stood up to him.

Rick has been great for the Longhorn basketball program - it's hard to argue with being 16-1 on going to the NCAA Tournament with some decent runs in there. But, there comes a time... Like having having everyone come back from last years team along with a likely lottery pick and then looking at being one of the first four out of the tournament.

Much like with Mack Brown.

Alan

And the way I heard it, there were some fans who wanted Barnes to replace Dean Smith because he stood up to him.

Rick has been great for the Longhorn basketball program - it's hard to argue with being 16-1 on going to the NCAA Tournament with some decent runs in there. But, there comes a time... Like having having everyone come back from last years team along with a likely lottery pick and then looking at being one of the first four out of the tournament.

Much like with Mack Brown.

Alan

Big win for Tejas last nite. Watched the last few minutes and overtime. It isn't often you see 7 players ejected from the game :no:

Roger

Last day before the AK reboot!!
Hopefully that all goes well.
5 people have signed up for the Bracket Game as of now with just over a week to go til the official selections.

OK, the old dummy from North Carolina is confused :stupid:
Will our new picks be under Audiokarma 2013 or Audiokarma 2014 or another bracket I have yet to find? Email I got yesterday from CBS sent me to 2013 bracket.

Navigationally challenged,
Roger

OK, the old dummy from North Carolina is confused :stupid:
Will our new picks be under Audiokarma 2013 or Audiokarma 2014 or another bracket I have yet to find? Email I got yesterday from CBS sent me to 2013 bracket.

Navigationally challenged,
Roger

Send me an email address via PM. I can email you a link to the new bracket.
This year's is called Audiokarma2015. (Surprising, I know.)
If it doesn't say Audiokarma2015, you are in the wrong place.
You can use your old login/CBS account info for the new game, but my understanding is you still have have to be invited. Keeps the riff raff out I guess.
If anyone else is having similar problems, let me know.

Is anyone else getting email about last years stuff? I recall this happened to kneeohfight last year and he actually was able to fill out a bracket and wondered why he was the only one there.:smoke:

Last edited:
Send me an email address via PM. I can email you a link to the new bracket.
This year's is called Audiokarma2015. (Surprising, I know.)
If it doesn't say Audiokarma2015, you are in the wrong place.
You can use your old login/CBS account info for the new game, but my understanding is you still have have to be invited. Keeps the riff raff out I guess.
If anyone else is having similar problems, let me know.

Is anyone else getting email about last years stuff? I recall this happened to kneeohfight last year and he actually was able to fill out a bracket and wondered why he was the only one there.:smoke:

Thank you, sir :)

Sending PM

liking the Blue Velvet avatard, eljr! You are so f*cking suave.:smoke:

FYI, Brackets are locked at 11:00 am EDT Thursday.
So you can second guess and change you picks up til that moment.:thmbsp:

I'll try to finalize the scoring by tonight. I will try and stay available as much as possible til then for any late arrivals. It is set up to send me an email whenever someone posts in this thread, sends me a PM, or even posts a message on the Audiokarma Bracket game board.

I don't second guess. :smoke:

The first year I played I spent about 10 minutes on my Bracket. I won, being the only one to pick UConn to win.

Subsequent years, I agonized, redid, hemmed and hawed, and overall mucked it up with excess Big Ten koolaid leaking out of every orifice.

This year I may let my dog make the picks.:scratch2:

I have since learned, it's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the banter and smack talk.

The first year I played I spent about 10 minutes on my Bracket. I won, being the only one to pick UConn to win.

Subsequent years, I agonized, redid, hemmed and hawed, and overall mucked it up with excess Big Ten koolaid leaking out of every orifice.

This year I may let my dog make the picks.:scratch2:

I have since learned, it's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the banter and smack talk.

pay no attention to me, I had already changed my bracket twice. :yes:

pay no attention to me, I had already changed my bracket twice. :yes:

Well, twice might not be enough. The scoring is now set to add the seed# to the points. You may want to consider Belmont, Davison and of course Steve Austin
. :smoke:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom