just took my dog to the vet:(

steelcity

All his lymph nodes are swollen:( and the vet did some tests he has lyme disease. But they're not rolling out cancer and hes staying over night on IVs because he can't keep any food down at all! I hated leaving him there he's probably so scared:(

I can't stop crying and it feels like the whole world came crashing down on me today.

You have to follow the doctors orders. Hoping it's nothing worse than lymes. Keep yourself busy and listen to so calming tunes. He'll be home and on the mend before you know it. please keep us posted on test results. You have a strong and large family here.

I love dogs, I had a dog when I was a kid. So I understand your emotions, thank you for sharing these emotions and feelings with us! I keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending!

Sick Dog

U know how you feel I miss my little girl even when I take her to the groomer. Praying that all will work out for the best. They really are mans best friend. Keep us posted on the results. Times like these require some good tunes.

Thanks guys! I can't eat or sleep. He was fine a few weeks ago then bam! Stopped eating,drinking alot,urinating to much. He still got excited to walk and played ball and everything.

Poor thing didn't want to stay there and cried when they stuck him with the iv:(

Very sorry to hear about your dog. I know it's very worrying and sad when they have to stay at the vets overnight on a drip,but he'll be in the best possible care and will be so much happier when he comes home feelin' better. Try not to worry now... prayers and good wishes sent.

Hope all turns out ok i know how bad it feels they are part of the family. Love to your freind and hope he / she gets well soon.

Thanks guys! I can't eat or sleep. He was fine a few weeks ago then bam! Stopped eating,drinking alot,urinating to much. He still got excited to walk and played ball and everything.

Poor thing didn't want to stay there and cried when they stuck him with the iv:(
.....sending a prayer in your direction, Steelcity.....

When will you know something? I can identify with your concern. I have a ten year old Corgi that's the light of my life. They had to put him to sleep once to operate on a mass on his stomach a couple years back and I was on pins and needles till I got the call to come get him...scared me to death. It was just a fatty tumor.

I hope it's nothing serious and all will be ok. Many don't understand how these little guys take our heart the way they do.

Back
Top Bottom