Talk about rare! Own your own Enigma code machine!

Dayum! That's a four rotor Kreigsmarine spec machine!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Geez I just started looking at the old phones too. Note to self ,do not open tab, till I win the Lotto. Old fans and phones,and some clocks, good thing I do not need any more audio stuff. Ya right.

Ah, good old No. K840!

It is said that the last message decoded by this machine was:
"Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

There was just one on Pawn Stars, was worth huge money. Said they could pull well over $100K I believe.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ah, good old No. K840!

It is said that the last message decoded by this machine was:
"Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

And they were all found dead shortly after......

My online translator sent back:

"When is the Nunstück git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund Or the gersput the Flipperwaldt!"

OK then.

I thought Enigmas went for more like $10K but maybe I'm thinking of the original RCA Theremin which is also quite rare and valuable. Would love to find either one at a garage sale.

My online translator sent back:

"When is the Nunstück git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund Or the gersput the Flipperwaldt!"

OK then.

For obvious reasons, automatic translators are programmed not to provide the full translation of this.

I see, so it's THAT kind of thing. :tongue: Not obvious at all to we the unwashed masses...but I getten zie drift. :smoke:

Unofficial translation:
"My dog has no nose".
"So, then how does your dog smell"?
"Terrible".

(The phrase is actually faux German nonsense)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I got something about giving it to some drunk and the answer was yes.

I admit my German is pretty rusty.

Back
Top Bottom