What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Rachmaninoff

Piano Concerto No 2 In C Minor For Piano and Orchestra Op. 18

Gyorgy Sandor - Piano

Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra Of New York
Artur Rodzinski - Conductor

Columbia Masterworks Set
M-MM-650 (Mono - 4 X 12" 78rpm Set, Released 1947)

Not found on Discogs.

R-5111244-1425122840-6866.jpeg.jpg

Triumvirat, "Spartacus" on my new GEM-Dandy PolyTable. :thmbsp:

I hope to get some photos posted later today..

Steve Winwood

Back in the High Life

From RSD yesterday. More to come.

Attachments

• 2015-04-19 13.54.46.jpg
    2015-04-19 13.54.46.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-04-19 13.54.59.jpg
    2015-04-19 13.54.59.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
38. Special

Special Forces.
Damn, Donnie Van Zant sounds so much like Ronnie it's scary. Powerful southern rock.

Attachments

• 2015-04-19 14.04.19.jpg
    2015-04-19 14.04.19.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2015-04-19 14.04.29.jpg
    2015-04-19 14.04.29.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
Grooven on a Sunday afternoon !!!!

Really....

I'm spinning......The Now Explosion (various artists) on a vintage high end Ampex cabinet stereo.....stereo tube amp and preamp with early JBL's with extended frequency range.

It's all in the caps man..

Charlie Daniels: Uneasy Rider

Last edited:
Whatever stupid within this forum to not produce the same size pictures is well really stupid. I pay to support the forum but really? effin stupid.

Whatever stupid within this forum to not produce the same size pictures is well really stupid. I pay to support the forum but really? effin stupid.

This site doesn't produce many of the pictures we post, they are pictures that we post and use off site hosting for storing the pic's. By us storing our pic's off site it doesn't use any bandwidth on this site, so in effect it saves them money, which in turn keeps your cost to use this site less. The size is based on your camera and in order to reduce the size you have to go in and resize it and then save it that way, a number of extra steps. What I don't understand is what difference it is to someone what size the picture is, as your browser should see it well within the confines of the frame. I have seen a few pics that people posted that were to many pixels where it wouldn't fit in the page. Now if you have an antique PC with an old dial up modem it might take a few seconds to load. But I doubt anyone would still be using those.

The post with the small thumbnails which you have to click to enlarge those are pics that are stored on this site. Their is a sticky on posting pictures perhaps it might help you.

Last edited:

It's also going to depend on whatever effin stupid device you are viewing it on. You don't have to pay or even stick around if you don't like it. :thumbsdn:

I agree that some pics shown here are often wider/larger than they need to be but that's a user issue, not a forum issue.

Back
Top Bottom