kenwood audio scope and denoiser score

radioactive

tube gear fanatic
Subscriber
Just picked up these 2 units today the kenwood kc 6060a audio lab scope and kf 8011 tape de noiser after seeing them on our local kijiji on tuesday.the seller was kind enough to hang onto them until today when i could go pick them up.what im really surprised at though is that he only recieved a couple calls before mine but they never called back.i phoned 3hrs after the ad was posted and told him i was only intersted in the scope and not the other piece.he still had that today when i went ther and made him a offer on both.(he accepted which is great for me) anyways the local winnipeg flippers missed out on these but probally didnt know wth they are.

Anyways hers some quick eyecandy.

Attachments

• IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 106
Get back to us when you have them glowing in the dark if you know what I mean.

I really like that era of Kenwood gear.

Very nice find!

Thanks for the picture.

your welcome but i 'd like to find a machting integrated amp to go with this setup.does anyone know the the most power integrated that would go woth this as i like like matching gear.

Nice find: Well done. The KA 6000 is the beast you'll need.
You'll have to get some sideburns to make it pretty. They are easy enough to craft out of solid wood.

IIRC the 6060 is full of 458's, I replaced them ALL in mine.

Great score! I have the KA6000 and KT7000 as well, the trio.

I like! I sometimes hook up a 'scope to view the dancing stereo image. Not the same as a proper silver unit.

I like! I sometimes hook up a 'scope to view the dancing stereo image. Not the same as a proper silver unit.

This is so true. A Tek scope looks out of place in most stereo gear stacks. Those two Kenwood units will be right at home in the main rig.

I believe you need both.

The date for the scope is 1970 and the only info I find on the date for the de-noiser is from a brochure on Michael Otto's site which may not be a date, the document number starting with 71. The KT-7001 is shown with a 71 in its brochure number also.

Start your research: http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3167193

I believe you need both.

The date for the scope is 1970 and the only info I find on the date for the de-noiser is from a brochure on Michael Otto's site which may not be a date, the document number starting with 71. The KT-7001 is shown with a 71 in its brochure number also.

Start your research: http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3167193

Both is not a problem as I'm a tuner but I usually buy the tuner first and work backwards and then get the amp preamp etc.

Thanks for the link..

Back
Top Bottom