Technics C01 System with European Plugs

india42

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
OK, So I have been looking for a small system for a while for a spare bedroom. Today, I found a Technics C01 'Concise' system, and it has European plugs. I have one adapter, so I was able to test each component (everything seems to work). Funny thing is, all the components have these plugs, however the plug-ins on the back of the units have standard (US) style plugs (I thought it was funny).

So do you think I should buy a few adapters, or should I just cut the plugs off and replace them with standard US plugs? I should also mention that all components have switchable voltages, just in case you were wondering.

Pictures are coming...

Paul

Oh, I almost forgot, does anyone know if there is a way to adjust DC offset on these?

So do you think I should buy a few adapters, or should I just cut the plugs off and replace them with standard US plugs? I should also mention that all components have switchable voltages, just in case you were wondering.
It's not a collectible system so I wouldn't worry too much about affecting the value. I think new plugs would be my preference since they'd stick out less from the outlet and would probably have a more solid fit.

Back
Top Bottom