SMAC July 2013

I had a great time Dave. The food was great. I talked to the pork guy on the way home. We are going to use him next weekend.

Thanks, Newman. Had a great time and heard some nice setups. First time having pulled pork and, of course, it was delish.

Just getting in, great meet Dave..

Thanks for everything, really like your setup and all that was provided...

1078744_640383479305849_1809834697_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/EL84Bill/posts/640385872638943

Been listening all morning and with Keg's amps, which remarkbly set the levels between woofers and tweeters perfectly, it's sounding very good.

a9upy6y5.jpg

Thanks Dave, great meet. Enjoyed your DIY speakers and all the member's amps that drove them.

Been listening all morning and with Keg's amps, which remarkbly set the levels between woofers and tweeters perfectly, it's sounding very good.

We need to get together Dave. Lets set up a day for me to pick up my horn cabs and I'll bring the Allens ...I really want to hear them on your speakers.
:yes:

Stephen, I'll order some lpads to get the response evened out for a single amplifier and have you out again soon.

I had a great time, Don, and I think the others did, as well. At least I hope so. It would have been great to have you over, perhaps we can do another smaller meet where you can give me some exposure to some classical music. :)

I think that would be fun. I'd be interested to hear a well thought out dist. bass implementation, too.

They got a bit of playing time in the living room. I thought they sounded pretty nice. Full range speakers, in general, aren't my thing, but I enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom