My first SPEC system finally finished (pics)

xlbee

PIONEERFREQ
Subscriber
Well, she's finally finished (for now). She's not perfect but I love her none the less. Have a look and see what you think...

Attachments

• SPEC System 2.JPG
    SPEC System 2.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 821
  • SPEC System 3.JPG
    SPEC System 3.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 457
  • SPEC System 4.JPG
    SPEC System 4.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 475
  • SPEC System 5.JPG
    SPEC System 5.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 661
  • SPEC System 6.JPG
    SPEC System 6.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 908
NICE!

is the laptop your music server? what format are you using?

Pioneer speakers too?

Very, very nice! :yes: Well done! :thmbsp:

I didn't even know that a "Turntable Drawer" existed. I gotta' get me a couple of those - somehow - somewhere.

The laptop takes care of my digital media including CDs. It can play pretty much any format.

I made the laptop and turntable drawers out of scrap server drawers from the company I work at.

Love it!

The printing of 'Laptop Drawer' and 'Turntable Drawer' - was the Pioneer logo and LD-9500 already printed on there, or did you have that done? If so, how? It looks beautiful!

Cool setup, I wonder if the laptop could replaced by a brushed steel apple display + a tucked away mac min controlled by a bluetooth keyboard.... Big $$, but it would match nicely with the Pioneer equipment. +1 to the turntable drawer, looks awesome.

Absolutely astounding! I really dig the slideout TT & computer trays! Great silver monolith!

The laptop takes care of my digital media including CDs. It can play pretty much any format.

I made the laptop and turntable drawers out of scrap server drawers from the company I work at.

Brilliant! And beautiful! :thmbsp:

Thanks!

With regard to how I labeled the front of the drawers:

I printed it in reverse in a laser printer onto glossy photo paper, then ironed it onto the panel, then soaked the panel in hot water till the paper dissoves. The carbon from the laser printer sticks fairly well...

Kewl...

Nice Spec setup! Bravo!

What type of mounting rack did you use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom