Rs 2015

hugeroost

Hey fisher guys I just picked up a 2015, looks like its 150 wpc, can anybody tell me anything about this receiver, looks pretty nice. Cant seem to find a lot of info on it, thanks in advance.......Roost

Had 30 views and no opinion"s, strange. I'm kinda excited about my first fisher, I'm guessing here but I think this must be their biggest receiver. I figured fisherguy would see this and chime in. Also, the knobs on the end of the equalizer control arms are missing so I"ll be looking for those, thanks guys, Roost

Had 30 views and no opinion"s, strange. I'm kinda excited about my first fisher, I'm guessing here but I think this must be their biggest receiver. I figured fisherguy would see this and chime in. Also, the knobs on the end of the equalizer control arms are missing so I"ll be looking for those, thanks guys, Roost

If I'm not mistaken, the RS-1080 was their wattage beast (160wpc). I had the 1060 (120wpc) and it was by far the biggest, heaviest, loudest receiver I've ever owned.

If I'm not mistaken, the RS-1080 was their wattage beast (160wpc). I had the 1060 (120wpc) and it was by far the biggest, heaviest, loudest receiver I've ever owned.

strange they would offer a 150 and a 160wpc, maybe different time frames though. I tell ya its a helluva lot easier researching pioneer stuff than fisher, I would love to see a list of the receivers they made with all the info like you can see with the pioneers. Most all of my experience is with pioneer and yammi"s, and I have a Mac setup, their stuff is easy to find info on....Roost

Use the "search AK with Google" option, Fisherguy had a post listing them all somewhere a while back. Hifiengine.com might also have the models.

Back
Top Bottom