Noob Audiophile and New to Kenwood

derhussl

Hey guys I just joined audio karma but I have been coming here for months just reading and trying to learn more about systems and speakers.

I had bought a Technics system from the 80's and thought I was happy. Well what hat happened was.......

I saw someone selling some Kenwood stuff on craigs list really cheap so my thought was well let me buy that and maybe flip it. So as it turns out the Kenwood is staying and the Technics will be on its way to a new home when I can spin it off.

Ok so like I said I am new to all of this but this is what I currently have and I would appreciate any insight or advice when it comes to set up on this system.

I have a KM-209 amp, KC-209 preamp, SS-79 surround sound, KX-78cw dual cassette deck that is currently at the doctor, and a DPR-R3070 CD Changer, A Yamaha YB-B2 turn table is on its way and will be hooked up to this thing.

Speakers are a set of JVC- SK-S44 and some Yamaha NS-A240's

Just wanted you guys insight in to this system and any advice on how I can get the most out of it!

I am loving it but like every kid I want more!

Glad you joined AK. Others will be along to give you some tips on your gear but I just wanted to say Welcome to ya'.
I will echo EchoWars and say that it's good to see you enjoying your music.

Back
Top Bottom