AK Mid Atlantic Spring Gathering May 23rd!

Tony;
If his TT is 78 capable, the 2nd tonearm could be 78 only. In Jim's case, I'd say it's more likely a different cart / stylus for 33's/45's. Beats having to change carts, and redoing all the "angles and dangles".
Larry
Jim told me one is a mono cart, the other is stereo.

Sorry I missed this one but there were plans already in place when the date was announced. I roll to The Vintage in Old Salem with a friend for a BMW gathering of the older but not oldest models. Started as a 2002 (model) event and has models up to the early 90s, now.

The party in the host hotel parking lot on Friday and Saturday nights is pretty much fun seeing all the folks you have been communicating with on the boards for the past year. And some nice cars show up. I didn't take many pics of the cars as I have in the past. But here are a few of the parking lot and a nice 74 2002tii that I rode in to get there.

Attachments

• Vintage 2.jpg
    Vintage 2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Vintage 5.jpg
    Vintage 5.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Vintage 6.jpg
    Vintage 6.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 38
  • Vintage 7.jpg
    Vintage 7.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Vintage 8.jpg
    Vintage 8.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Vintage 1.jpg
    Vintage 1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 46
This seems like as good a place to post this as anywhere. I need to get rid of some gear that I will never get around to fixing. anyone within driving distance that wants any of it send me a PM.. Otherwise the Howard County landfill is going to get it because I need to clean out my workshop. A few CR-n40s, two CR=1000 a few amps and some cdps.

Hi Jim, would you please send me your address again, my older GPS took a fall and broke, it has your address,, Thank

Warren Bain 703-906-9658

This seems like as good a place to post this as anywhere. I need to get rid of some gear that I will never get around to fixing. anyone within driving distance that wants any of it send me a PM.. Otherwise the Howard County landfill is going to get it because I need to clean out my workshop. A few CR-n40s, two CR=1000 a few amps and some cdps.
Hi Jim, would you please send me your address again, my older GPS took a fall and broke, it has your address,, Thank

Warren Bain 703-906-9658
I will mark my calendar and plan on being there if someone can run me out there. Other than that some sort of cake or other dessert, the rest is in the Lord's hands.

How's the wife
Thanks

WarreN

Last edited:
Florence died of ovarian cancer Oct 26th 2015 courtesy of Monsanto Chemical. She once worked at the Mound nuclear lab testing detonators for the A-bomb. That facility, run by Monsanto Chemical, had the reputation of being one of the dirtiest nuclear facilities in the country. She was over-exposed to radiation at least three times.

Back
Top Bottom