Kutztown September 2015...

knockbill

Lunatic Member
Just noticed changes to Kutztown meet,,, seems its open Thursday morning for 15.00 early bird fee,,, and then doesn't re-open til noon Friday w/auction at 6 or so...
Any one else notice this? can't figure wasting half a day Friday??

Kutztown has always prided itself on NOT having rules. Sadly, Renninger's had to institute the early buyers fee on Thursdays due to some unscrupulous individuals selling out of their vehicles without paying for a table. BTW, there's no official starting time on Friday and Saturdays. Wheeling and dealing starts at dawn, or on your second set of flashlight batteries.

Just got word that the Friday night auction is going to be much larger than usual. There's a 300+ piece estate from Maine on the block, along with consignments from the flea market. Watch for estate listings and pics soon. Details of the event at www.dvhrc.com.

Hm, a friend of mine recently asked me to find him a record changer. I see an AT60 with a single play spindle and the 45 stacker in that list. They tend to go cheap, maybe thats the machine my friend will end up with.

Is there much solid state stuff (70's-early 80's) that shows up? I've been thinking about going but I am admittedly a solid state guy.

I had a moment of panic last night. A friend of mine is getting married this month, and I thought for a moment it was the same weekend. Turns out he's getting hitched this weekend, Kutztown is next. I was half hoping for an excuse to send a card instead of myself. I hate weddings, and this one I expect to be amazingly boring and dry. Hopefully I can get a beer somewhere, even if I have to bring my own.

HA,, I'd have missed ya,,,, What kind of deal are we going to dig up this time!!!!!
Married off Mike last weekend,,, missed the damn Carlisle car show!

Back
Top Bottom