Dallas Audio Meet - July 25

dskip

I'll be hosting a small meet at my place on Saturday, July 25 and would like to invite anyone who is interested in coming. I live in the Denton area. There will be multiple setup areas, so bring your gear and lets have a party. BYOB.

Doors open at 2:00 PM and the party ends when you say it does.

I've been hosting meets at my place for the last four years, but have kept it mostly to the Polk forum. Last one I had in January, we had some new faces from new places, and I thought for this one I should expand my horizons.

PM me if interested - I'll send out my address in a few days.

PS - If you are on the fences to attend Luther's Summer Bash in San Antonio, get off and get your butt out there! Exceptional gear that you simply won't find anywhere else. Luther is about as good a host as one could as for too.

Jus' saw this & hope you get to have it! Gonna be a hot one on tomorrow!

Let us know how it turns out.

Rome

Yeah, I missed the original post also and have commitments this weekend.

Maybe next time. Would enjoy meeting some of the local posters in person!

Just saw this post too. It's a shame I'll have to miss it as well. Hope ya'll have a good turnout and a great time is had by all. Think of me sweating it out on my zero-turn, mowing three different properties and have a cold one for me.

How did this turn out? I am just now seeing this post, but am certainly interested in meets in the DFW area.

Back
Top Bottom