Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Paid $38 for 68 Records last week. Lot of stuff will go to the shop. I will keep the Leadbelly Last Sessions Set. Not pictured is a Hans-Joachim Roedelius ‎– Wie Das Wispern Des Windes which I thoroughly enjoy. The rest of this will go since I can't stand Bluegrass. A young local buyer will buy most of this, and some of the classic rock that was among the finds. Old And In The Way is NM, I have no idea what the hell that white spot on the record is. Because it's not there, and there is no overhead light on. Maybe it's the ghost of Jerry?
IMGP8129.jpg

IMGP8130.jpg

IMGP8131.jpg

IMGP8132.jpg

IMGP8133.jpg

IMGP8134.jpg

IMGP8135.jpg

IMGP8139.jpg

IMGP8143.jpg

IMGP8148.jpg

A 1961 IHI Cub Cadet lawn tractor for $100.
This thing is built like a real tractor and is in great condition!
The seller said it quit running and he thought the engine needed new rings.
It turns over and there's no oil in the muffler..I'm hoping the carb needs some attention and a tune-up.

Attachments

• 100_1777.jpg
    100_1777.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_1779.jpg
    100_1779.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53
Sweet, wingzam. Mom has one from the late 70's, quite a bit bigger. Trying to find a flatbed trailer to haul it to our repair guy. It's a beast, but needs much love.

Sweet, wingzam. Mom has one from the late 70's, quite a bit bigger. Trying to find a flatbed trailer to haul it to our repair guy. It's a beast, but needs much love.

Out in the "cauntry" all ya gotta do is go down to the feed store and say out loud "my tractor needs help" and you'll probably have 5 guys ready to take a bullet to give you a hand!

Love that Cadet!!!
This Cadet has a 14hp engine.Everything on it is cast iron or heavy gauge steel with a big beefy transmission.It also has a big car size generator on the other side that doubles as a starter.
Old school manufacturing - love it!

Long time lurker, first time poster... I'm hoping church sales count here.

On the way home from my usual this morning I stopped by a church sale down the road from my house. Saw a Hammond C3 in the corner for $75. Needless to say i bought it. Icing on the cake? The Leslie 251...

Great looking Cadet. I hope it doesn't need too much to get it going.

I used to raise tropical fish for years, but I gave it up as my kids grew. Now that I'm retired I decided to just get a single tank to play around with. I've been looking around for awhile with no luck. Yesterday I was on Craigslist and decided to look for aquariums. There was a tank for sale in my town listed as 50 gallons for $50.00. I was first in line after a person realized it wouldn't fit in their car and left it.

I went over today with my Tacoma and it turned out to be an 75 gallon in great shape. The wooden stand has to be refinished but it was in nice shape overall. She included a glass top with lights, filter, 3 new bags of dolomite and 3 bags full of extras. The only 75s I've seen have run around $300.00-$400.00 used. I'm a happy boy.

Attachments

• IMG_7919.jpg
    IMG_7919.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 51
Great looking Cadet. I hope it doesn't need too much to get it going.

I used to raise tropical fish for years, but I gave it up as my kids grew. Now that I'm retired I decided to just get a single tank to play around with. I've been looking around for awhile with no luck. Yesterday I was on Craigslist and decided to look for aquariums. There was a tank for sale in my town listed as 50 gallons for $50.00. I was first in line after a person realized it wouldn't fit in their car and left it.

I went over today with my Tacoma and it turned out to be an 75 gallon in great shape. The wooden stand has to be refinished but it was in nice shape overall. She included a glass top with lights, filter, 3 new bags of dolomite and 3 bags full of extras. The only 75s I've seen have run around $300.00-$400.00 used. I'm a happy boy.
just curious.come round up time do you use seahorses?:banana:

The Bose are already on Craigslist, along with some receivers. I'm hoping to parlay some of my gadgets into a new kayak!

This weeks finds and buys..

- Lil Suzy CD - $2
- 2 Blank TDK cassettes - $1
- NOS Technics headshell - $5
- Two toy cars - $2.75
- LP Records - $1 each (sealed Rush Presto bought on ebay)
- Vintage 1970's sport fun skateboard - $8

DSCF5534.jpg

DSCF5535.jpg

DSCF5536.jpg

DSCF5537.jpg

DSCF5538.jpg

DSCF5539.jpg

DSCF5540.jpg

DSCF5541.jpg

DSCF5542.jpg

DSCF5543.jpg

DSCF5553.jpg