Mad River CL, BUYER BEWARE

RamblinE

(╯°□°)╯彡┻━┻
c823403ed92da76874031d8fcc5328f2.jpg

a58c2c016b29a95c18182432ac6b6e6d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't need to pay for the Shipfax to know who the previous owner was....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's gotta hurt! LNs are a rare breed. What is insurance covering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, that's the funniest CL ad I've read in a long time, both of them. Rates right up there with the ex-wives ones.

I lost it at serpentine belt and the laughter just continued.

Geez Louise this thing is a classic! Surely it can be salvaged and made vintage perfect!!

I emailed the owner and he states it has only 32,000 original googolplex on it! Everyone knows Class2 hyperdrives aren't even broken in until they hit 60,000, at least! Besides, classic star destroyers are emissions laws exempt. The reply post is obviously confusing older Imperial II destroyers with the newer Star Cruiser class that must be made complaint.

Gerard

I've been using clone wars hardware but the war ended 48 years ago and parts are getting scarce. Forget the clone technicians. Those guys are long dead what with that accelerated aging. I may just get a Corellian freighter. Those things run forever.

As per CL rules, need to post a price! I'm not getting into a bidding war no matter how rare the item. Flag.

Classic CL sale.

What a piece of junk! What is he trying to push on us anyway?

I've got a very bad feeling about this. I'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.

OTOH, with the blast shield down, you can't see any imperfections. Just reach out with your feelings. You'll be taking a step into a much larger world.

The last log entry by Captain Needa was:

"I shall assume full responsibility for this ship, and apologize to Lord Vader personally."

Seller is hiding something. Everything in working condition??? Oh please!
Just be honest, list all the problems and add a mandatory "It's an easy fix".
I'll pass.

Just needs a few tons of dust blown out, round up the crew, and she'll be as good as new.

I know that C3pO has some spare parts he would gladly donate to get her up and runnin' again.

'Buy or buy not. There is no test drive."

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom