Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

All the cats I have ever had and still have were taught not to jump up on kitchen counter tops, dinning room tables or scratch my speaker grills. It is not hard to do, a spray bottle of plain water and every time they do what they aren't supposed to do they get a spray of water. They learn fast and I think it is very humane way of training them. Other than that they can go where they want. Now my step grandfather had a Siamese cat that had it's own chair and plate at the dining room table. It was actually very hilarious to watch a 20 lb Siamese cat siting in a chair eating a cut up steak at the table but he never got on the table. What was even more curious is that in a semi Victorian formal dining setting. Talk about a dichotomy.

We've had cats pretty much all of our lives, my wife in particular is amazing with them. She is a real cat whisperer and we have always had very well behaved. We never had a cat who got on the table or counter and we were very unimpressed with people who could not train theirs.

Then we got Roger...He would just blink at us as we sprayed him in the face, he would not even flinch at the loudest sounds, totally fearless and crazy. Completely un trainable, he even taught our sweet, adult Emma some bad habits!

Hmmm...

3315267957_305b735217.jpg

Haha - nice cat!

lol... all work and no play I guess...

not exactly on audio equipment

but here is Fitz getting some quality snuggle time in while I've got the Sony TA-N77ES going w/ advent/9's

Was this a cat that your roommate originally brought in. I thought I read that when he first came around

Ive had 6 cats over that last 35 years. Loved them all to bits. Last one died a few months ago.
Will I get another cat??
Not a hope 'n Hell.
Nothing ! reminds one of just what level of complexity /sheer Filth that a Cat causes, until one takes stock ... after the fact.

Was this a cat that your roommate originally brought in. I thought I read that when he first came around

Fitz was formerly our old neighbors cat ... we shared a house with someone that had been in the house for longer than us.. the old house mate had been working on making friends with Fitz for awhile.. and would let Fitz sleep in the garage..

Fitz loves my wife and started trying to move in for awhile.. our old cat (Cardigan RIP :no:) cased Fitz off as long as he was alive.. but when he passed away Fitz basically moved on in...

we did eventually sort everything out with the neighbors... they are nice people Fitz just didn't dig their house or mainly their little baby much... so he bailed...to us...

LUCKY US... Fitz is the Best cat .. he is just a joy

Ive had 6 cats over that last 35 years. Loved them all to bits. Last one died a few months ago.
Will I get another cat??
Not a hope 'n Hell.
Nothing ! reminds one of just what level of complexity /sheer Filth that a Cat causes, until one takes stock ... after the fact.

hmm... well if you feel that way yeah.. just probably do not get another.. cats can make a mess... My mom loved her old cat (we had that cat for 20yrs... ) I loved him myself... but when he died..she has just not wanted to deal with another...

I wasn't going to get another cat, when my cat Cardigan Died... but my Cat Fitz had other ideas and abandoned his old house to move to mine... and was very determined that he was our cat now..so we have a cat...

What would she do if I wasn't an audiophile?

Then again, not sure I wanna know. :scratch2:

Attachments

• 20141227_155434_LLS-picsay.jpg
    20141227_155434_LLS-picsay.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 72
Bonnie on my Fisher 500B... she is a fairly new addition to the house (actually 7 months old now) to go along with her big brother Rossi. She's a sweetheart and they have really bonded well... She seems partial to Mingus so far.

Last edited:
Next time you see pictures of my 2 on audio gear, it might be someone else's audio gear as they might very well be someone else's cats in the very near future. For a couple of months now, I have been denying them cat treats when they mess up the table cloth. For about 2 weeks now they haven't touched it. Tonight, they grabbed it pull off an empty glass which shattered. It's not that anything material is that important to me. It's just that broken glass on the floor is never good :nono: and I really don't like having to constantly replace things. Anyone want 2 "adorable" (making slashing gesture across throat) kittens? Nevermind, you don't want them. :nono: Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom