High Falls NY to central Indiana

yesshows77

Anyone traveling from High Falls, NY to the Indianapolis area? I'm in need of transporting some speakers. Thanks.

I am traveling from Catskill NY area to Elkhart IN towards the third week of August.

Bob

There are some speakers (IMF TLS50 MKII) listed on Hudson Valley CL that I am interested in, but cannot manage the drive there and back to collect them. Would you be willing to check these out and perhaps purchase them on my behalf and transport them to Elkhart where we could meet? The ad specifies High Falls, NY if that is indeed the actual location of the seller, so not sure how far that is from the Catskills. If Google maps is to be believed, it appears to be an hour plus away. Send me a PM if you wish to discuss further. Thanks!

I would like to thank wlhd1610's willingness to go the extra mile (literally) to obtain and deliver these speakers to me. I wish to express my gratitude for his kindness and tenacity in doing whatever was needed to ensure that I received them. While he and I had never met previously, he went out of his way to "help out another AKer" as he put it. What a terrific guy.

Back
Top Bottom