BA 2000 resistors

jlc280z

does anyone have a list of the 1/2 watt resistors on the driver board (F2661)? from a working unit.
i replaced them based on the schematic and now i find out the schematic is wrong.
the bias is way off and can't be adjusted to spec.

thanks for any help.

I can't help personally, but I wish you well getting the information you need to put your BA-2000 right. I'll keep an eye on this thread and help if I can along the way...

This information is definitely out there - it just needs some kind soul to post it up. :thmbsp:

Look here: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=355311

In addition, i don't remember if i have noted correctly on the picture, but maybe that can help.

This is from my AU-11000A

But on the board, some where 1K 1/2 instead on 1.2K 1/4 as per the schematics or something like that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• F-2661_Board.jpg
    F-2661_Board.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I linked your post regarding the values of the resistors in the other thread where the OP also asked this question, and also advised that the values that you listed agreed with the resistors that were fitted to he BA2000 that I have just refurbished.

Cheers

John

That list is very useful indeed, but I think (guessing) that the OP changed more than just fuse resistors.

So, what is needed is a full list of the values of ALL the resistors on the board in question, F-2661.

That list is very useful indeed, but I think (guessing) that the OP changed more than just fuse resistors.

So, what is needed is a full list of the values of ALL the resistors on the board in question, F-2661.

Ahh the rest are all 1/4w, so therein lies the confusion. I don't have the BA2000 that I recently refurbished, so I can't be of much help. It may be possible to get some/most of the 1/4W values from photos hat I have, I will have a look and see if there are any that would be of suitable resolution.

Can the OP confirm that he needs all of the resistor values?

Cheers

John

I could take a photo of my BA-2000 board if it would help. As far as I know it has never been recapped. Let it be known.

Back
Top Bottom