Hello from Maryland

Bruce_R

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I was looking at the posts about the scammer from Salisbury a few minutes ago. I grew up in Salisbury not far from the address the scammed used. Funny thing is, today I searched Craigslist and found the same listing in Salisbury., months after the scam was mentioned here. It was when I searched for the same receiver to see if it was a good one that I found out that it was a scam by reading this forum. So thanks to you guys, I didn't get taken for a ride.

I am currently trying to put a decent system together on the cheap. I have klipsch kg4's, I am looking to add a new integrated amp or pre/power amp. I've been looking over the normal sources and deals seem to not be the best at the moment. If anyone is looking to unload some good stuff, please let me know.

Nice to meet you all.

Bruce

Welcome to AK.
If you become a subscriber you can gain access to the Bartertown forum where members are selling gear.

Welcome from Northern Virginia. This place is a blast, everything audio plus a lot of other cool forums like Wheels, Photography, Sports.
It took me a while to become a subscriber and I'm happy I did. Most of my gear was acquired from members, and the helpful people here have made it possible to keep it working.
Dig in and make some new friends!

Welcome to AK pard. I'm new here as well, less than 2 months. Already bought a KR 9600 to properly motivate my old CV D9's, learned how to replace bulbs in it, learned where to find bulbs FOR it, and replaced them myself, while burning the tuner string in half, so learned how to restring a KR 9600 tuner to boot, learned how to replace caps in my D9 CV's, and did them myself, this morning actually. Never soldered anything in my life till 2 weeks ago.The D9's sounded good before,,,,,,,,, even better now, and I understand they will improve with some hours of play on them,,,,learned that here as well,,,,, ya gotta love it.

Why not post up the link to the MD Craigslist listing so we can go and flag his ass. This guy is screwing over a lot of folks. I almost got it from him on an add he had up in Norfolk a few months back on a KR 9050. Seems like CL could throttle him back some but I guess they don't care.

Back
Top Bottom