guess we're d***heads

There is a local guy here with an auto repair shop named Thomas Dick, which isn't too bad, but, and im not kidding, the wifes first name is Anita. She should have kept the maiden name. lol

There was a President named Richard Nixon. True story.

Wait... what??? :saywhat: :dunno:

We have a local political figure with the name Dick Glover. Say his name too fast and you may offend someone. :yes:

I know of a consultant around these parts by the name of Micheal Hunt. Yes, that's the how he spells Micheal, too.

As to the CL dude, like I always say, don't get too stressed out, it's only a stereo. :dunno:

As to the CL dude, like I always say, don't get too stressed out, it's only a stereo. :dunno:

Apparent it's more than just a stereo (in this case speakers) to a true flipper.

Repeat after me in your best Jamaican accent...

To be a true player you have to know how to play. ;)

d4c105b332886474e7d7bb711fee26c8.jpg

Last edited:
No, that's meathead. Here's a dickhead:

HOLY...what is that...oh it has ears! Thank Pete.

Too late on the M19s...Korean Altec collector Suk Dae Wang just picked them up.

There was an Asian guy at my (small science/engineering college, back in the 80s) who always had a bunch of stuff for sale. The original flipper. Signs all over campus listing all his offerings, from mini-fridges to bikes to stereos. His signs always said "You set the price!" Still makes me laugh - I'm relatively sure he had a price in mind for each item. :yes: Troung Son I think his name was (sorry it doesn't sound dirty, it would make a better story but I can't lie).

You set the price! :banana:

I actually did work with a Richard Head. We always thought parricide would have been legal in his case. Then again the name fit him perfectly so he would have got it anyway

My cousin, a sweet gal if ever there was one, was born Teena Blythe. Nothing wrong with that name, but the "the" sound was silent. Nobody ever got that right.

She was adopted by my beloved uncle, Bubby Turner, so now in the height of the '80's, she's "Teena Turner".

It gets worse.

She's a rather big girl, and when she got married, she married Sam Large.

Now her name is Teena Large.

Cursed from day one.

So did anyone get them yet?

:worthless

PS Hey, angry CL guy...lighten up man, it's bad for your health to be angry.

:butt1:

In Spanish, it might be Ricardo Cabeza.

I didn't really follow the original rant. I see some nice old Altec 19's for $270. The rest is beyond obtuse.

A scrip for Xanax may be called for. Maybe a lobotomy, for good measure.

You set the price! :banana:[/QUOTE]

For some reason the mental video of that Asian man saying that made me laugh my ass off.

I am closing this thread

I am assuming many people are offended in many parts of the world by many comments throughout this thread and I think its about time SOMEONE close this thread under the guise of Administrator Officianating before more people on this site continue to enjoy themselves and have a good time. I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS HAS BEEN PERMITTED TO CONTINUE, the jokes, the laughing, the humor, people being happy. STOP THE INSANITY !!!
Go back to speaking about tubes, capacitors, flux, (not necessarily in that order) amps, watts, albums, iPads, whatever you want to talk about but please stop having a good time on this very serious official website.
Thank you,
Pseudo MGT

Back
Top Bottom