RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

human1138

Kwisatz Haderach
b5lC8TC.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/us/wrestler-roddy-piper-dies/

I was in my late teens early 20s when Rowdy and the rest of the original wrestling stars turned the world upside down. Those were the good old days :thmbsp:

I watched They Live on Youtube last night, he was a pretty good actor as well as one of my favourite wrestlers. RIP Roddy Piper.

Darn another legend lost Rip Rowdy Roddy Piper. I believe the term was, It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Piper holds the record

For the longest fight scene in movie history. It's in They Live, it's a great Sci Fi flick.
RIP PIPER NO ONE ROCKED A KILT LIKE YOU.

For the longest fight scene in movie history. It's in They Live, it's a great Sci Fi flick.
RIP PIPER NO ONE ROCKED A KILT LIKE YOU.

Hated that part of the flick, it's inclusion made absolutely no sense and intermably stopped the show for no good reason other to include this stupid scene.[emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

^^^^^
I guess John Carpenter can do as he pleases making fun movies and doing wonders for actors careers like Kirk Russell from the ashes.

"They Live" is required watching at my house. If you don't like or understand the movie, you gotta go! A cult classic. My brother in law and his Son are named Rowdy. Every time I greet them I think of Rowdy Roddy. May he Rest in peace.

Last edited:
Always liked the movie "They Live" ... picked up many "out of print" copies of the DVD back in early 2000's and re-sold them for good money on Amazon market place.

Recently seen an episode of The Haunting Of Roddy Piper on cable TV. Really liked this episode.

The Haunting Of Season 02 Episode 05 Rowdy Roddy Piper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXyczKJsuN0

Hated that part of the flick, it's inclusion made absolutely no sense and intermably stopped the show for no good reason other to include this stupid scene.[emoji107]

Couldn't recall the movie in detail other then the aliens, glasses, and the fight that wouldn't end. So read some recaps on line that seemed to indicate that the scene was intended to be interminally ridiculous as a statement to how difficult it is to show the indifferent or brainwashed the truth of their condition. There are also implied implications of the consequences of the politics of the period in which it was made. It recalls a story as good as I thought it might have been in spite of my objection.

Back
Top Bottom