Indy goodwill. Go steal this Big Marantz receiver!

kcollins4

Rocking somewhere
Subscriber
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewitem-sugg.asp?itemid=20599447

2330b in wood case

Description Marantz In brown wood grain and silver tone with silver tone knobs and dials and has International European plug Stereophonic Receiver Model: 2330B S/N: 80E110638 Has either 200 or 220 watts
Manufacturer Marantz
Model # 2330B
Serial # 80E110638
Color In brown wood grain and silver tone with silver tone knobs and dials and has International European plug
Pattern In brown wood grain and silver tone with silver tone knobs and dials and has International European plug
Dimensions 20 1/2 inches long, 16 1/4 inches wide, 7 1/4 inches tall.
Condition In very good condition with some slight scuff marks on the top and front. Has not been tested for functionality due to having European/International plug in which is shown in the pictures

Last edited:
I have one just like it.
Changed the cord to a oem Marantz one.
I like the fact that because it's the European version it has TWO aux.inputs since they didn't broadcast Dolby FM in Europe.
Very useful.:thmbsp:

Bob

They go for crazy money. What I mean is they are ADVERTISED for crazy money - don't know if they actually sell. This one appears to be cheap still but wait.

This is the second time this one has been listed on Indy Shopgoodwill.com. The last time I saw it listed, the price went much higher. The winning bid for almost anything on Shopgoodwill.com is often higher than eBay for the similar item as already mentioned, but there are some exceptions. A Sansui SR-737 turntable sold a few weeks ago for very small amount. I wonder if another Indy AKer got it?

Haha dude, really? It's not a big one? Sucker weighs 60 pounds and has 130 watts per channel. Sheesh, isn't that in the monster category?

Sold for $589.98 If it's in a decent working condition, that's a great buy, IMHO. The cosmetics look good. No shipping damage to worry about. Nice units are going for that and more.

Sold for $589.98 If it's in a decent working condition, that's a great buy, IMHO. The cosmetics look good. No shipping damage to worry about. Nice units are going for that and more.

$600 and not tested? Yea....that was a steal.....:screwy:

I had an identical one.Sure was a pretty unit but if I recall it was nothing special soundwise.Sold it with a matching Marantz 6300 tt for 5 bills about five years ago.I see now one could get a grand for the same.

I won the auction and have a friend in Indy picking it up for me. Hopefully, there won't be much that needs to be done to it other than changing out the power cord.

Fingers crossed....

Back
Top Bottom