AK Winterfrankenfest pictures and videos

C6Bill

Good friends, good food and good music. It doesn't get much better than that :thmbsp:

Videos
http://youtu.be/Cy81N_DnFuE

http://youtu.be/xWbdgFYDSIw

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

DSC_5084.jpg

DSC_5114.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

DSC_5081.jpg

DSC_5113.jpg

DSC_5109.jpg

More pictures available here:
http://gallery.me.com/wgmarq#100928

Last edited:
That was quick!

It was great to see everyone again and meet new people. A big thanks to Frank and Jim.

I would like to say thanks to Frank and Peter for hosting a wonderful event. As much as I enjoyed seeing and listening to all of the gear, the highlight for me was the great conversation and meeting everyone.
Thanks to all for making my first Frankenfest a fantastic experence. I'm looking forward to many more!! :thmbsp:

Chuck

Here is Paul, the delihaus, making his grand- better late than never entrance :D

DSC_5100.jpg

Jim showing off his cable :eek:

web.jpg

And this guy was just about to show me one of his fingers, must have been something I said :scratch2:

web.jpg

And here's a picture of Jim asking me why I am following him around with a camera :nono:

web.jpg

I found this man in a dark hall way, at my age I should know better than to go into dark hallways :zoom:
web.jpg

:D:D:D

great pix

I am bumming I did not get a chance to talk to you (Bill) more. Did you leave on the early side?

Hope you had fun, I know I did. Stephanie

I am bumming I did not get a chance to talk to you (Bill) more. Did you leave on the early side?

Hope you had fun, I know I did. Stephanie

Hi Steph
I got there around noontime and had to leave around 4:30, if I don't get home to give the dog's their dinner they are not happy. And if they are not happy they will do something that will make me unhappy and none of us want me unhappy LOL

And lets not gloss over the fact that there were no Girl Scout cookies, we were told there would be Girl Scout cookies :grumpy:

Big thanks to Frank and Peter. This was my first time at one of these shindigs, definitely looking forward to doing it again.

I think a most excellent time was had by one and all!
Frank, Peter and I estimated that we had 50 attendees which I think makes this the best attended independent GTG in the Audiokarma extended family.

I think the best part is how everyone gets along together and how everyone is eager to help out - be it in food prep, helping others to load and unload their treasures, clean up or whatever. All-in-all a most cohesive group, all eager to sample the differing views, likes and dislikes.

For the next event we'll likely have a cookout over at Frank's chateau in the early summer and then probably another larger event like this one in October.

Our gift to Frank and Peter was appreciated and the balance will be donated to AK.

JimB

Last edited:
Mark

They were parked in your driveway for a short time this evening!

B&W DM-70 Continentals

Thanks for the hospitality and the too short listen to your amazing system.

IAn

I'd like to say as the gift funds collector just what a fabulous group of people you all are. Usually you have to chase people for funds they've promised, not get your inbox stuffed with paypals and have hands stuff money in your pockets. Yeh, that was the fun part delihaus!

I'd like to give a special shout out to a few guys who donated money for the fest even though they weren't coming, couldn't possibly come or couldn't make it this time.
Archie2
frahengeo
EPI-Center
Clint
If I'm missing someone, tell me so. PM me and I'll add you here to the special post of fame.

Last edited:
And thank you for coming Chuck. It's always wonderful to see new faces.
This is a fantastic group of people, and it is they who make it all work.

I agree with you, as much as the gear and the love of music brings us together, it's the people who really matter.There are none better than this bunch.

Frank

I would like to say thanks to Frank and Peter for hosting a wonderful event. As much as I enjoyed seeing and listening to all of the gear, the highlight for me was the great conversation and meeting everyone.
Thanks to all for making my first Frankenfest a fantastic experence. I'm looking forward to many more!! :thmbsp:

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom