Introducing the Spendor A6R

They sound utterly delicious. I am so glad that I didn't settle for more little boxes...I love my little boxes but this is a different experience altogether. These are very close to the same size as my old DeVore Gibbon 8's. I believe these are a more detailed and better balanced speaker but they probably ought to be for a retail of $4600.

Thank you. They sound even better than I had hoped for...what a relief as I bought them "sound unheard".

Thank you. They sound even better than I had hoped for...what a relief as I bought them "sound unheard".

Congrats! IF they sound great now, wait till they get a little run in. I see they are point forward with no toe in....is that how your going to place them?

Congrats! IF they sound great now, wait till they get a little run in. I see they are point forward with no toe in....is that how your going to place them?

I generally sit off axis so that is where they will start (in exactly the same place as the Dyn's). Long term remains to be seen.

Congratulations on the new speakers. They look beautiful and look nice in your room. I hope these are your dream speakers for many years.

Art is in Jazz Heaven. Great looking speakers, congrats!

I like those calendars too! :yes:

Last edited:
A very beautiful speaker. Congratz, now to experience the fun break in period which i guess you will enjoy :)

I generally sit off axis so that is where they will start (in exactly the same place as the Dyn's). Long term remains to be seen.

Well whenever you get them bad boys all dialed in...its about that emotional connection...once you get that, shoot.....its all over then. Mission accomplished!

Spendor Speakers always remind me of one of my ex’s; for all her faults, I still keep coming back, we are still good friends, whatever the flavor or trends of the month is.

It is a good feeling that we always have a reliable friend or in this case speaker to relish and enjoy... I’m living vicariously through you. I have fond memories of my BC1 speakers.

If I was on a desert island I could live very comfortable with most Spendor speaker.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom