Audio-Video Club of Atlanta November Meeting 11/22

5th beatle

November meeting of the Audio-Video Club of Atlanta is this Sunday, the 22nd. This will be a dealer showcase for our host, Pete Marshall, Owner of Audio Atlanta. Pete's lined up a fabulous listening menu of PS Audio's perfect wave transport and DAC with Rogue Audio tube electronics, Tannoy speakers and VPI turntable.

Guests welcome! Refreshments and raffle included. Audio Atlanta is located at 19 Atlanta Street, 1/2 block from the Marietta Square. Meeting starts at 2pm and goes to 5pm.

More info: A-VCOA.org or john Morrison jhm3@bellsouth.net

Last edited:
The A-VCOA website says "Sunday, November 22, 2009 Meeting - 2 - 5 PM" at Audio Atlanta.

I stop by Audio Atlanta every few months, and have been meaning to visit one of the A-VCOA meetings for a while, and I happen to have Sunday afternoon free (which doesn't happen often) so this will work out perfect for me. I am planning to be there.

Rob

I've never been there, but been across the street several times. I'd like to make this one just to hear some of the higher end stuff.

Visited Pete on several occasions. It's worth the visit just to listen to his Tannoy's in his 'sweet spot'. And there's plenty of knowledge there to be had by all. :music:

OOOpppss! Original post left off 2-5pm meeting time. That has been corrected. Ya'll come. Should be lots of fun and good music.

Back
Top Bottom