markthefixer personal update

markthefixer

On Hiatus, hospitalized and NOT doing Clutches
Subscriber
Just a heads up, this is a bit of forum inappropriate, but the news affects my posting here - either I will be back in here to take my mind off things (go into denial), or I will be scarce - I have no idea.

My Dad was found dead at home by my brother Michael, unexpectedly, this morning. Dad remained sharp and independent to the end (85). You NEVER know when the last time you see someone is. Dad seemed fine on his usual Sunday afternoon visit last Sunday.

So very sorry to hear this, Mark. May God bless you and your family as you deal with the loss of your father.

My condolences, Mark. My parents, while still very independent, are reaching their upper 70s, so I am feeling some concern.

I hope you have good people around you that you are comfortable with. Let us know what we can do. What music did your Dad listen to? I'll spin some in his honor.

I am so sorry to hear this.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Mark, you have my deepest condolences on the loss of your father. I met him at the Fest. He was very proud of you getting your award.

He will be remembered, always.

sorry for your loss ..well done to your father for making it to 85 . that's a milestone i don't think i will reach .
lost my dad at 62 years old .. was thinking of him only half hour ago ..

My condolences also. Think about your father often. My experience mirrors yours and I crawled into a hole for a year. It was hard, real hard, on everyone else, not just myself. Godspeed.

Condolences, Mark. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and hope you make it through as best as possible.

Back
Top Bottom