Tom Brady suspended 4 games

Yup, Tom Brady and the Patriots, biggest cheaters in all of sports (with apologies to Lance Armstrong).

I always found this page kind of amusing:

http://yourteamcheats.com/

And here's the summary of the big Spygate scandal:

"SUMMARY: The Patriots were disciplined for videotaping their September 9, 2007 regular-season game against the New York Jets from the wrong location. The Patriots filmed from an unapproved sideline location instead of from an approved indoor location, much like the Jets got away with (unpunished) a year earlier in Foxborough. "

bs

Does anyone realize that videotaping was and still is legal? Technically the Pats videotaping was not illegal. The fact is that the league office sent around a memo reminding the teams not to film from certain areas but the truth is, unless the NFL Rules Committee votes against it, it will remain legal. Belichick believed that the memo was a "grey area".

Ok, I'm confused. Who am I supposed to be angry with. Brady? Belichick? Judge Berman? Bob Kraft? Goodell? I don't get it. I'm really mad about this whole deal but I just need to know who I'm supposed to be mad at.

Murray

I never understood how Goodell could appoint himself arbitrator when he was one of the involved parties. That just reeked of a fix.

If we apply the same level of fairness that the NFL did for the arbitration, it should follow that Tom Brady will oversee and rule on the appeal.

The next round of CBA talks should be really fun, you can thank Goodell for that one.

.dew.

Lol. I thought the phone deal was ridiculous too. I'm reading this and when the "turn over your phone" thing came up, I was thinking, "what the heck does his phone have to do with this." No sane person would turn over their personal phone so a bunch of clowns could dig through it and look at who they were calling and the content of sent and received text messages.

"Well, some of the game balls were showing low pressure so we want to look at your phone."

These guys are nuts.

Murray

Well whatever the legalities , Mr Brady and the Patriots will be forever associated with cheating and they should be . They have twice paid fines for cheating . I wonder what Tom would pay to get his reputation back ? The Court of public opinion will never be swayed .

Agreed 100%!!!! :thmbsp:

Lol. I thought the phone deal was ridiculous too. I'm reading this and when the "turn over your phone" thing came up, I was thinking, "what the heck does his phone have to do with this." No sane person would turn over their personal phone so a bunch of clowns could dig through it and look at who they were calling and the content of sent and received text messages.

"Well, some of the game balls were showing low pressure so we want to look at your phone."

These guys are nuts.

Murray

So instead of just saying no he destroyed the phone. . :scratch2:
Makes perfect sense. . :stupid:

This whole thing has gone on waaaayyyyy toooo looooong ! !
Myself,I can't believe it went to court.
Every time I see Brady in the news I picture a little kid throwing a tantrum because he can't get his way.
I guess Dad ( judge ) gave in to the whiny little brat.
So now we get an appeal and MORE DRAMA ? ?.....:sigh:
Screw it,let him play !
Just tell the other teams that when they play the Pat's if they want to ''step outside of the accepted rules of the game'' the NFL will look the other way !
:D

Every time I see Brady in the news I picture a little kid throwing a tantrum because he can't get his way.
Screw it,let him play !
Just tell the other teams that when they play the Pat's if they want to ''step outside of the accepted rules of the game'' the NFL will look the other way !
Judge Berman sided with Tom Brady.

Murray

Screw it,let him play !

:cry: 4 Lombardi's and counting dude. What has your team won?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but what is with all the Brady hating in this thread?

As for Tom Brady's legacy, Deflategate will have zero effect on it.

Back
Top Bottom