Anyone in Denver interested in a meet?

Hello,
I would be interested. I don't beleive we have met. I have met several of hte local ak folks.
Mark

Hi Mark.

I'm Shane and after reading all the good times these people are having I'm feelin kinda left out!!:sigh:

So...... I thought it might be fun to giver a try. I could sustain 5-6 people at my house (not a big house, 1000sq ft up and same down) or if more were interested I could get a room or 2 at my church (Bear Valley Church). I could even show off the system in the sanctuary if we were to go there.

If we were to have a small gathering we could have 3 places to demo stuff Living room Upstairs, 2 channel room down, Theater down.

I could grill or make pizza from Papa Murphy's or something like that.

The only thing I can say is if you like beer and what not it would be byob as I do not drink.

It sure would be fun to get to know some of the members around here and maybe do this more often.:yes:

Bear valley church? Pierce and hampden? That is where my wife and I got married almost 20 years ago.

I would love to have a meet up. Lets see who else chime in. I can emai la few folks if you want. I know many of the locals. Let me know.
Mark

I used to drive from Las Cruces to here about 9-10 hrs. It is not a bad trip tho.:thmbsp:

Ooops just saw It is the Kansas one sorry.

Not yet. Just trying to get a few bodies together first. Post some dates of interest and we can work it out.:D

Well maybe Mark has one or two more people who can come and I would say lets find a date that works for us all.

Lets start by saying weekends. How do those work for others?:scratch2:

Hey Folks, Sorry I have been out of the loop a bit lately.
I would gladly attend. I bet I could get shimiok(sp) and maybe scuzzer to come to. MAybe even a few more.

Any ideas where we could have this shindig? I can offer my place, but my MS has been on the weak side lately. Still may be able to do it here - I would likely just need a little help getting ready.

Thoughts?

It would be kind of fun to copy jays twangfest thing - bring stuff and have a swap table too. (remember mentioning of stuff to actually swap belongs in BT)

So thoughts?

The holidays are all but upon us - maybe pick a day out in january or even a little later?

I'd bet Carlsad is a good 10 hours of drive - but we are worth it:D

My brain is in dead mode today, but there is kermit, john in longmont, and a few others who I cannot remeber their avatar names right now.

Mark

Well we certainly can do it at my house. Got permission from the BOSS :yes: to do it. I could have 3 rooms for setup maybe 4. If we wanted to put this out there until Feb. my best friend of 30 some years will be in town 12th-14th who would really like to be part of this. He has had some health problems but this is what we grew up doing!

Otherwise there is my church as well. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Mark
If we did it at your house I would help with setup/cleanup. I would say that most of my speakers are big (100lbs +) so it would be kinda hard to bring them. Although I could bring B&W CM4's and 2 of my JBL SUB1500 Subs with amps..........TBC:D

Edit: There is also my shop for setup... so probably 4-5 rooms. 10-12 People comfortably.

I would love to see this happen...I will help with setup/cleanup. I'll help in anyway:D.

junior JBL, how about you picking two dates one in Febuary, one in March...then maybe have a back-up. Folks planning on coming can say what is the prefered date and go from there?

After you know how many are coming you can decide on the place. Preston

Hi Preston

For me any weekend would be just fine. I can most all the time adjust my schedule to match what will become the date.

So I would start with Any weekend in Feb. or March. Also if anyone has a date they would like please pot it here and we can move towards it. :yes:

I was wrong about the date for my friend, it is the 5th of Feb.

So lets see who is availible for the 5th of February.:scratch2:

We can do whatever format is wanted. I would also say we might want a swap table as well.

Lots of music and a movie or 2 in the Theater. Bring what ever pices of gear you would like to show off and most of all lets have fun and get to know (for me) the AK members in our area.:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom