Ma-230

MartinV56

In my wanderings I found this power amplifier MA-230, is in very good condition, would restore the idea as a 225 power amp.

M5wKQG.jpg

6eR1qu.jpg

wZWBmi.jpg

FVeoBh.jpg

Transformers are not the same as the MC225, stay with the original circuit to get the best sound.

Is the idea to create an "MC 230" - as in the main amplifier section of the MA 230 less the preamplifier circuit?

Transformers are not the same as the MC225, stay with the original circuit to get the best sound.

Thanks, I'll stick to the original circuit

Um5MLu.png

In the grid of 12AX7 470 K resistor to ground and the MA 230 as power amp. A good restoration and to enjoy, again thanks.

I think aesthetically organize the chassis and will be with the other vintage PP amps, again thanks

cssFxC.jpg

They sound very nice as a standalone amp, I converted mine to run that way. I’m eventually switching it back to an integrated because it is in excellent condition so I want to bring it back to the original configuration.

Ha ha Marvin,

Do you have enough tube amps ?

Do you use them as heating system in the winter to warm your home?

Bummer, then you're forced to listen to music all day ! :music:

Hi Mcintosh guys, thanks I have a question replace the 12AU7 phase inverter with 12BH7 12AU7 is 0.3 mA 12BH7 0.6 mA, tolerate the power transformer that current?, Again thanks.

Back
Top Bottom