Rodgers Studio 1 Speakers in Clarkston

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
I went to this estate sale today and left them behind as $480 (20% off $600) was more than I hoped for, but still a very good price. They might be $300 tomorrow if she goes 50% off sticker and they are still there.

Here's a D&S link on the sale.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=614089

These are highly regarded speakers, so I wanted to spread the word on them in case anybody here was looking/wanting a nice set. I'd be surprised if a SMAC guy didn't want these.

Another AK thread on the Rogers Studio 1. Yeah, I misspelled it in the header...:bash:

Have at it. :yes:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=448974

1.jpg

Last edited:
I love my very similar Rogers BBC Monitors.
Well worth the money IMO, someone should grab them.

Listing is up with "40% off almost everything" in case anyone's interested.

BTW, I have no affiliation with this sale in any way.
Just sharing an opportunity.

And guess what, it just happens I'll be in Clarkston tomorrow. Did you happen to listen the them, Andy?

No I didn't, but I probably should have. The turntable wasn't hooked up, so source would have been FM or classical/easy listening CDs.
I'm sure they would have sounded quite nice, but I doubt they'd be as dynamic as my big, gray refrigerators..:D

I did listen to the Ariston Q-Deck/Sumiko Blue Point Special/Lentek MC preamplier setup I picked up there and it's pretty nice. I'm not sure where the bang is coming from, but the Lentek seems to be a very nice piece since it impressed me when I swapped it in for my SUT on my Denon DP-59L/Denon 301MkII rig too.

Last edited:
And guess what, it just happens I'll be in Clarkston tomorrow. Did you happen to listen the them, Andy?

Are you going to hit them George?? She's got 50% off on most items today, but could be holding these back?? I don't know

Here's a phone number, but I don't know if it's a land line or the gal's cell.
It's worth a shot if you are interested.

(248) 467-0736

Thanx, Andy.....We talked about it on the way out of Clarkston, TOTALLY forgot about it on the way back into Clarkston. I did leave her a voicemail. I'll keep everyone posted.

....to be continued....

Back
Top Bottom