SMAC October 2014

jmathers

The October SMAC meet will be held on Saturday, October 11th from 1pm until ? at Ken's place in Port Huron. Please see my email for details.

Note: Carpool if you can since parking is limited.

Hope you can all make it out.:banana::banana::banana:

Hi everyone.
Please chime in as Carol is picking up the food for the meet.
I would like to have some sort of head count.

Thanks Ken G.

I probably won't make it Ken as I'll just be arriving back from a 10.5 hour drive. Sorry to miss one of your fine meets or is that meats?

Sorry to miss this one (and the last one, too)! Enjoy, gang. Always great music and sounds at Ken's!

Don't forget

Don't forget the October SMAC meeting is THIS coming Saturday. Hope to see you all there.

We still need a November host. If interested please drop me a line.

Thanks to: Jeff, Rob, George, Dennis, Dave, Chris, Shelby, John, and Dale for making it out for an excellent listening event/meet.

Good Morning Ken, Thanx to you and Carol for hosting and Thanx for the music, food, conversation, and hospitality. Always enjoy coming out to your place. Congratulations grampa!

Yes, thank you Ken and Carol for having us out to your place. Great food, great music, killer system.:thmbsp:

Sorry I missed this as Ken and Carol are great hosts, but I'm still beating back a cold and opted to deal with things here rather than sneeze all over my friends :D

Single closes meet to home and I had to miss it (read bummer) Thanksgiving here in the North Country and family duties dictated attendence.

Back
Top Bottom