Stands for RS 1.5's

TIC

All,

I have a pair of Qb's and a pair of RS 1.5's. I just bought a pair of factory stands for my Qb's and the speakers sound fantastic on the factory stands. Was there a comparable factory stand for the RS 1.5's which are very close to the same size as the Qb's? I don't see any mounting holes on the RS 1.5's like there were on the Qb's.

If factory stands are not available, does anyone have a good suggestion for stands that would be optimal for the RS 1.5's?

Thanks and Enjoy,

TIC

there were factory stands but you can get others or make your own...just give them a slight tilt back...

Stands for RS 1.5

The steel stands in the accompanying photo are perfect for my RSM's which have the same driver configuration as your 1.5's except for the conventional woofer in place of the Watkins. They were manufactured and sold by a vendor on ebay.

The front of the speakers sit 10½" off of the floor and the backs 9" which puts the center of the emit at 33".

I don't know whether they are still available but might be worth some time searching if you think they would suit your needs.

attachment.php

EDIT: Check your inbox. I found them on ebay and sent you a PM with the link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom