EPI 100 - refoamed and sound great

ssv1761982

My 1st refoam job. I am new at this stuff and just refoamed a pair of EPI 100 speakers. I can't believe the sound from these little speakers. I can't wait to get some time on them and see how they perform.

Thanks for the helpful advice so far. It was really a neat little project, I never took a speaker apart before.

I love mine. Good work on the refoam. These babies hit way above their weight.

Next to driving a stic and swimming refoaming a speaker is something everyone should learn how to do . good for you man . Now enjoy the speakers .
Rudy .

Really nice speakers. I have Christmas music playing through mine right now.

Just went through a pair of EPI 100's, and Epicure M11's. Both sound very nice. Having a hard time choosing which pair to keep. To my ear the 11's have a deeper low end, with a smaller woofer. I am leaning toward the 100's as the keeper set, but have them both hooked up at this time. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

They really are great speakers. I am listening to my 100's that I bought some 30 years ago. I find them hard to walk away from.

If yours still have the original capacitor, I suggest you solder in a replacement and they will sound even better.

Back
Top Bottom