AK Helping Families for the Holidays 2016

Retro Stereo

Subscriber
A wonderful yearly tradition around here is for AKer's to spread some holiday cheer to those less fortunate. Over the past few years, even though times are tough, it has grown by leaps and bounds. Let's keep that growth going and help out where we can.

There is an entire forum dedicated to fundraising for this project. Check often for auctions and items for sale to benefit the Helping Families endeavor.
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/ak-charities-christmas.174/

Mod edit: Link repaired

Retro

Last edited by a moderator:
A wonderful yearly tradition around here is for AKer's to spread some holiday cheer to those less fortunate. Over the past few years, even though times are tough, it has grown by leaps and bounds. Let's keep that growth going and help out where we can.

There is an entire forum dedicated to fundraising for this project. Check often for auctions and items for sale to benefit the Helping Families endeavor.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/ak-charities-christmas.174/

Retro

Link's not working for me...

Mod edit: Link repaired.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent Nancy (Ms Grumpy) a message, hopefully we can get a link that will work in the very near future.

Retro

I think I got it fixed so the link should lead to Ms_Grumpy's thread, if you folks will, double check for me please.

If it is just collecting dust you really don't need it. Some body will want it and the money sure would be put towards a great cause. Time to ramp it up folks. Christmas will be here before you know it.

Another way to pass on happiness and the love of music is Foster Children. Often there are kids who have for reasons out of their control reached maturity while in the foster child system and will be going forward into college, trade school or work. It is a wonder that they have made it this far and kids being still kids, music really does matter, but here is our chance to move them from ear buds and MP3 to their first real system. A little bit of cleaning and re-foaming speakers, some radioshack speaker wire and you can provide a fine vintage system, thank a child for not giving up and bring a new generation into the wonder of music.

Okay. You see that you resurrected a 4-year-old thread, from before the software change.

You know there is a Report link in every post, right? Please click on that to let us know about these. Thank you.

Link is repaired. Should work now.

In fairness to you, the date is not as visible as it used to be.

Anyway, I hope you found the forum. Thanks for the support.

Back
Top Bottom