Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

Someone just scored these and some Yamaha gear for $300.

Helluva SCROE, I just picked myself off the floor! Hope it was an AK'er. Where were they found?

attachment.php

I have always wanted to hear a pair of those!:drool:

If the person who got those reads this, I would so appreciate an invite to hear them set up. :D:thmbsp::banana::yes:

Crap!!!! Day (or two) late and $300 short!

I'll just have to be happy with the Snell Sub500 I picked up from Value Village for $19.99!

Really, I get nervous with anything over a couple hundred bucks. Something does not seem, correct with those ads.

I agree. I saw this another one this morning: http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ele/4744266133.html

Aa quick google search of "JBL HL-89 lenses" turned up an identical ad on Ebay listed by "ARCHAICAUDIO". Location is Virginia. This seller has a LOT of items available, so perhaps it's legit. But why is the Craigslist location Kent?

The AR11's look real nice. You almost never see the foam grills in that shape or at all. Great speakers. The Nak gear looks very interesting, as well.

It's just a way to get visibility in the Seattle area market.

Probably, but I think it's bull. If you're not in Kent, you should say so. The local nature of CL is such that a listing implies the ability to see the item in person. Feeding ebay ads through CL is lame and likely against CL rules; it's certainly not in the spirit of the website.

Probably, but I think it's bull. If you're not in Kent, you should say so. The local nature of CL is such that a listing implies the ability to see the item in person. Feeding ebay ads through CL is lame and likely against CL rules; it's certainly not in the spirit of the website.

Agreed, I've gotten into the habit of flagging auctions and such.

Back
Top Bottom