Vancouver BC / Lower mainland deal alerts

Shel-e-bean

A place for those on the B.C. Wet Coasters to 'lert ourselves. :D
So far we have outed at least a dozen of us. Now we just need a secret handshake.

Misc S.A. stuff

Located at the S.A. at 224 St. and Dewdney Trunk in Maple Ridge.
Lougheed Hwy to 224 St, turn North, turn left at the first driveway past Dewdney Trunk. Behind Haney Sewing and Sound.

Pioneer linear tracking TT. PL-L800, w/manual. $24.99
If I didn't already have a bunch of tables, I'd try this. Make sure to get the headshell at the till. "High output MC"

Pioneer PL-514 t.t. $24.99
Cart/headshell status unknown. May be missing.

Sansui stereo rack. gx-90. $14.99
Fair condition. Has a light. Headphone jack hole, but no jack? This unit is more like a stereo stand, as I didn't see any rack-mount holes. About 4' tall.

Pro Linear *small* bookshelf speakers. PL3.4b No price?
Grill mounts on 1 speaker busted, other seems OK. Claims 100 watt peak music power, if memory serves. :bs:

PM me if any questions, I'll try my best.

Most of this stuff has been there awhile, but someone with a brain came in and marked the prices down over half.

This gear was on craigs list quite a while ago. I talked with the seller and the speakers do not seem to be original AR9s. The rest is priced high IMHO.

totem said:
This gear was on craigs list quite a while ago. I talked with the seller and the speakers do not seem to be original AR9s. The rest is priced high IMHO.

Good info; the AR's would be my main interest. Not that it was in the budget right now anyway:no:

tc

Ah...I inquired about the AR9s, but there was no mention of them not being original. For the asking price of the speakers, they'd bloody better be original! :D

He posted a pic on CR and I did put it on site at the time. there were no front
controls on his, and the cabinet was not the right shape. SORRY guy,s
a local find would have been nice.

Realistic Mach 1

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/msg/295756312.html

$100
Located in Richmond. It's too far of a drive for me, otherwise I'd snag them. I need a pair of speakers that can handle some power.
Make sure to check them surrounds! If they are completely gone and the wooger is hanging, there may be voice coil damage.
On Saturday I was at a garage sale and a guy was selling a pair of (LSI?:scratch2: ) speakers with no surrounds at all. He said "but they still sound good!" :lmao:
Edit- I forgot to mention that this was misposted in Musical instruments. :)

garagesaleivitis

I'd already be there, but I'm off to the Tiger Balm MMA tournament @ Cap college.

Some vintage turntables, possibility of a nice receiver vs. watching my gf kick some ass...tough call!

Hope some of you locals make it out (to either!)

Edit: Thanks for updating the link, grabbed the wrong one!

Back
Top Bottom