Large lot of crap 41 pieces for $1400

Asking $1400 or best offer for the entire lot.

Not looking to break up the lot it is all 41 units or nothing. Also buyer must be able to pick up so have a large enough vehicle to load them all up.

Offer $140

"Denon Sony Marantz" and 38 pieces of BPC based on underlit, hard to make out photos. If I lived around the corner I might go have a look, but it does seem a crapshoot at best.

I count about 48 units. Approx. $29 per unit.

too much money for not knowing condition. if they all powered on and worked - might be a different story.

"Denon Sony Marantz" and 38 pieces of BPC based on underlit, hard to make out photos. If I lived around the corner I might go have a look, but it does seem a crapshoot at best.

You might want to pay more attention to that "BPC." I see at least two NADs in there.

#stoptheaudioracism ;)

I spy a pair of Rotel mono blocks in there, a few decent looking silver faced receivers, and in one pic theres a corner of a black faced amp with wooden side cheeks, pioneer elite maybe?

Defo no a pile of total rubbish that's for sure, although I reckon all those ht receivers are stuck in protection mode.

i just sent a message to him about the bad pics! He said he would put some better one's up now! Check them out!

a few decent pieces there but now way worth that kinda money. I see a pair of NADs, Sony (Vfet?), a bigger Kyocera, a fluoroscan Pioneer and few others that look interesting. not $1400 worth of interesting though.

"stoptheaudioracism" thats a good one.:thmbsp:

There can be a knee-jerk reaction around here that anything that doesn't have a silver or brass faceplate is junk. There's lots of good audio gear in black, some even with *gasp* plastic faceplates. :thmbsp:

There can be a knee-jerk reaction around here that anything that doesn't have a silver or brass faceplate is junk. There's lots of good audio gear in black, some even with *gasp* plastic faceplates. :thmbsp:

There can be, but mine wasn't one of them.

I don't see a VFET amp. Which one?

I see a Sony TA-N220 (the black one with wood sides), and an STR-5800 receiver.

Really does look like about $400 max. Not worth my trouble.

Rob

I don't see a VFET amp. Which one?

I see a Sony TA-N220 (the black one with wood sides), and an STR-5800 receiver.

Really does look like about $400 max. Not worth my trouble.

Rob

Classic sales psychology. If he prices it at 400 he will get tons of 200 offers. At 1400 he might get that one "more money than brains" guy to plunk down a grand.

Flawed thinking however.

I would have said, "large lot of audio equipment only 20 bucks each." Or something to that effect.

He is also dreaming if he thinks a reseller will be interested in hauling away 80% garbage.

Sent from my galafreyan transdimensional communicator 100 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom